Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Sharking4Fishies
Forum: Beginners Questions 09-03-2007, 08:10 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Sharking4Fishies
Analyzing Hand Histories

Can some successful players on this forum lend tips as to how exactly a player is to make sense of all those numbers in a hand history grabber/software? It doesn't seem to be of much use when...
Forum: Televised Poker 08-12-2007, 02:14 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Sharking4Fishies
Is this 90 year old lady a fake?

Hey guys. I'm a fan of Darren Brown, but this episode seemed just a little too unbelievable. He (apparently) taught this really old lady to be an expert Sit 'N Go player going head to head with some...
Forum: Internet Gambling 07-27-2007, 08:27 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Sharking4Fishies
Anyone want to play on my Canadian PartyPoker / PokerStars accounts?

I realize American players have been kicked off online poker. If you're a good player I am willing to let you play on my Party or Stars account(s). You can change the nickname to whatever you want.
Forum: Business, Finance, and Investing 07-25-2007, 08:00 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Sharking4Fishies
Re: Personal Money Manager

If you'd be willing to hire a non-licensed individual who can get you much better returns... I could do it for ya! /images/graemlins/wink.gif Call me. (My cut is 20% of all generated profits above...
Forum: Business, Finance, and Investing 07-25-2007, 07:54 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Sharking4Fishies
Re: What would you do with $100K and 3 months spare

That's the perfect amount of capital to start trading options. It's a pretty tough business though, but after a few years it will take up less and less of your time as you'll be much better at it,...
Forum: Business, Finance, and Investing 07-25-2007, 07:39 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Sharking4Fishies
Re: Would a mutual fund manager to better with $1 billion or $100 mill

Now, if you mean to ask "...would a mutual fund MANAGER do better with a $1 billion vs $100 million..." then the obvious answer would be $1 billion because HIS (personal) "management fee" of 1-2%...
Forum: Business, Finance, and Investing 07-25-2007, 07:20 PM
Replies: 73
Posted By Sharking4Fishies
Re: Starting a mutual fund

Start a hedge fund as a limited investment partnership instead. You'll be limited to 100 partners, but next to no regulation if your AUM (Assets Under Management) is < $25 million. Then write out of...
Forum: Business, Finance, and Investing 07-25-2007, 07:14 PM
Replies: 61
Posted By Sharking4Fishies
Re: GOOG

Buy calendar spreads on GOOG that are 10% on each side from the current market price. Works like a charm evertime. Been making 20% per month with this strategy on GOOG for a few months now.
Forum: Business, Finance, and Investing 07-25-2007, 07:10 PM
Replies: 45
Posted By Sharking4Fishies
Re: Collapse of the American Economy?

You might want to read my blog. I agree 100% with your gloomy view about the US economy. It IS headed for the p*sser. The banks will eventually bring it to a point where they will force a new...
Forum: Beginners Questions 07-25-2007, 04:03 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Sharking4Fishies
Re: I have a QUALITY list of online nicknames.

so are you saying these names are lucky, or just that they will induce action?

[/ QUOTE ]

Put 2+2 together.

[ QUOTE ]
Guys, I am low on money and I need money bad.
Forum: Internet Gambling 11-28-2006, 08:48 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By Sharking4Fishies
Re: PACIFIC POKER ROBBED ME, HELP!!

Robbie, here's the link to their Terms and Conditions/User Agreement:

http://www.pacificpoker.com/en/online-poker-fairness/User-Agreement--4,5.htm

And here's on specifically about their...
Forum: Internet Gambling 11-28-2006, 08:31 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By Sharking4Fishies
Re: PACIFIC POKER ROBBED ME, HELP!!

otnemem, if the dude only had $100 in his bank account, and used InstaCash (at Neteller), he would NOT be able to get $500 - i.e., Neteller would NOT give him $400 of FREE cash. They ONLY give you...
Forum: Internet Gambling 11-28-2006, 07:48 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Sharking4Fishies
Re: Pay-Pro.com funds transfer discrepancies... FRAUD?

Hey folks! Me again. Okay, here's the reply I recieved in my email from Pay-Pro regarding the incident:
Forum: Internet Gambling 11-28-2006, 05:15 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Sharking4Fishies
Pay-Pro.com funds transfer discrepancies... FRAUD?

Hey folks! Has anyone here had trouble depositing through Pay-Pro via UseMyBank? I've done this a few times before without problems, but today I had a small issue. A whopping 11 CANADIAN CENTS seem...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

Forum Jump