Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2007, 07:40 PM

Default Help Me with My Vegas Itinerary

Hey,

I am planning a trip to Vegas from July 20th through July 25th. I am 32 years old and married...partying and drinking all night are not my main objective any more. This is essentially a honeymoon trip for two people that didn't have the money the first time around.

We are staying at Harrahs due to the good reviews that it received and since we are on somewhat of a limited budget, we decided to spend our money on shows and meals rather than the hotel... Good Choice???

I arrive very late on the 20th so there is no time for anything but to get to the hotel and crash. We did buy the $10 roundtrip shuttle from the airport.

Saturday July 21st.

Dinner: Rainforest Cafe at the MGM Grande... Thoughts??

Show: Carrot Top at the Luxor. I saw Carrot Top about 10 years ago and he was good. Comments??

Probably going to crash after that since we are east-coasters and it will be 2 in the morning or so to us after we return from the show...

Sunday July 22nd.

Dinner: Bellagio Buffet... You have to do one buffet in Vegas right

Show: Penn and Teller at the Rio... Never seen them and they seem good... Thoughts??

Monday July 23rd... My 13th wedding anniversary

Dinner: B&B Ristorante at the Venetian
Show: Blue Man Group at the Venetian
Gondula ride afterwards... AHHHHH

Tuesday July 24th

Dinner: Carife Cafe at the Mirage (Reconsidering due to location and show choice)
Show: Folies Bergere at the Trop... Sounds like a cheesy Vegas Show.. Thoughts??

Wednesday July 25th
Bellagio Brunch
Fly home at 2:35..

Day trip to Hoover Dam in there somewhere... You have to go to Hoover Dam... Don't you?

What did I miss... Give me some suggestions..

Thoughts... Comments... Suggestions...

Thanks,
SMS