Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 04:58 PM

Default Re: Freedom of speech on Pocketfives ... gg

First of :

Why do you assume I'm 13-21? Do you think that most visitors to pockets fives are within that age range? Anyone with half a brain would know that poker players can be older than 21, and a lot of them on pocketfives are a lot older than 21. Not even sure how you figured 13 as your lowest age range. Where did you get this information? Or did you just create that out of your own imagination?

And where did I say freedom of speech was uninfringable ? Or did you just assume thats what I meant? Do you normally assume everytime you put sentences together to make an argument?

Pocketfives is private? I though it was owned by coca cola. Its obvious that they can delete anything they want. I simply posted it so that others can enjoy the poker stratedgy discussion that they will miss.
Old 09-23-2007, 05:09 PM

And the message boards are not private. Anyone with an internet connection can log on to the site. it does not require a password or registration to see messages, hence it s not private.
Old 09-23-2007, 05:12 PM

Privately Owned. GG This thread and your freedom to post in it. Long live totalitarianism!
Closed Thread