Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2007, 03:57 PM

Default Re: Want to pull a MAJOR prank on someone. Ideas requested.

go sign him up for a bunch of new credit cards, then use said cards to buy lots of free stuff for you.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
not to hijack this thread, but i wouldn't mind some ideas i can do to a car that i probably won't do, but would like to have incase i want to.

i wouldn't want to spend much money on it, and i wouldn't want to endanger taht person or anyone else on the road. and before anyone calls me a douche for [censored] with someone's car. it's my good buddies ex-wife. who is [censored] a "buddy" who lives 3 houses down from him. it kills him to see her car there, and she refuses to be subtle about it. [censored] is coming up all the time about stuff she's done.

i'm normally along the lines of "let it go" but she's screwing with my friend, and a portion of my circle of friends, that i feel i might just snap and ahve to do something to her car. it's a brand new vw rabbit.

also, it can't be something blunt, so that she thinks he did it, or he finds out someone like slashed her tires. he doesn't want anyone [censored] with her. i don't know, anything like putting rancid meat in her air intake or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this subtle enough
Old 09-17-2007, 04:41 PM

If you live where it is cold during winter, wait til then and piss on the locks of his car and down the vents on the hood of the car.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
not to hijack this thread, but i wouldn't mind some ideas i can do to a car that i probably won't do, but would like to have incase i want to.

i wouldn't want to spend much money on it, and i wouldn't want to endanger taht person or anyone else on the road. and before anyone calls me a douche for [censored] with someone's car. it's my good buddies ex-wife. who is [censored] a "buddy" who lives 3 houses down from him. it kills him to see her car there, and she refuses to be subtle about it. [censored] is coming up all the time about stuff she's done.

i'm normally along the lines of "let it go" but she's screwing with my friend, and a portion of my circle of friends, that i feel i might just snap and ahve to do something to her car. it's a brand new vw rabbit.

also, it can't be something blunt, so that she thinks he did it, or he finds out someone like slashed her tires. he doesn't want anyone [censored] with her. i don't know, anything like putting rancid meat in her air intake or something?

[/ QUOTE ]
From a previous thread...

Contact a scientific supply house on the net, order a scent gland from a skunk (this is where schools buy things like frogs for dissection, they will come frozen).
Either...
A. place the frozen gland on the block of the marks car motor( if you can get access under the hood)
or
B. Use a piece of aluminum duct tape and tape said gland to the TOP of the muffler.

Result...car starts, motor/muffler heats up and cooks melts/cooks the gland the odor is released and penetrates in to every surrounding piece of metal. Lasts for a LOOOOONG time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfect. THen everytime his friend smells skunk, he knows his wife is banging the dude down the street.

[/ QUOTE ]

a good variant on the spud in the exhaust is to use two sticks- one wide to push the spud out of view, the second thin and pointed, use this to make a small hole through the spud. When the engine is started it doesn't stall, but revs up all the way to redline. It sounds like something is BADLY wrong and takes forever to diagnose.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just to be clear we're trying to seriously [censored] this guy's life, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like it, which means:

[ QUOTE ]
- Has to be legal. I'm not prepared to get into serious trouble, nor will I condone him doing so. Needless to say this excludes bodily harm etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not a lawyer, but it seems like most of the suggestions in this thread (and most stuff one could think of for your purposes) would end up being illegal somehow.

-Al
Old 09-18-2007, 08:12 PM

best gag i've ever heard was on a guy living in a dorm room.

he and a couple of mates went out, and had a heap to drink. he staggers back to his room early in the morning, where all his furniture have been glued/nailed to the wall.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Line the underside of every exterior door handle of the car with dog feces.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:30 AM

another idea: anonymously register their name as a domain name (eg, www.JoshStrawczynski.com)

redirect it to www.grimstarr.com

let them and their friends know about it. it's really quite harmless, it's very cheap, but people get awfully worked up about these things. the link above is from a friend, and after a while, he quite grew to like it.