Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Want to pull a MAJOR prank on someone. Ideas requested. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=502200)

Dale Dough 09-16-2007 10:01 AM

Want to pull a MAJOR prank on someone. Ideas requested.

A friend and I need to pull a prank on someone that's screwed him over in the past. There is definitely hostility involved here - the intention is not to film it and then all have a beer and laugh about it. At the same time, we're not talking Scott Tenorman either. The offenses against my friend are NOT worse than a good beatdown, or taking a large sum of money. The person is definitely a POS though and has this coming.

Basically, the limit is whatever you would feel comfortable with, given the description.

Some more guidelines:
- I said MAJOR. The bigger, the better.
- At the same time, the cheaper the better. The absolute limit for me is like 500 bucks, MAYBE a grand, but for that it had better be GOOD.
- Time required: up to maybe a few months. Same as with cash spent - the more fringe enjoyment we get out of this, the more time we're willing to allocate.
- Has to be legal. I'm not prepared to get into serious trouble, nor will I condone him doing so. Needless to say this excludes bodily harm etc.

Lastly, the target is not in college or college-aged.

EDIT: I might provide more details later, but first I want to be sure the thread doesn't get hijacked into a discussion of his specific situation, in lieu of prank ideas.

adsman 09-16-2007 10:17 AM

Re: Want to pull a MAJOR prank on someone. Ideas requested.

You want to spend a grand getting back at someone who didn't even screw you over but your friend? This is so outside my mind-set that I don't really know what to say. You think blowing a grand in this way is getting back at somebody?

"Hey honey, somebody short-sheeted the bed on my yacht."
"Oh no! That's terrible, darling!"
"Yeah, well, they must have spent at least a grand getting past security, so I can live with it."

Phil153 09-16-2007 10:18 AM

Ill-natured pranks usually don't end well. Think about if you really want to do this.

What do you want to achieve? Daily annoyance, one huge [censored] over, or something else? If it was me I'd do things like put a potato in the tailpipe, leave a recycled food present in the mailbox, send DVD sized packages from "Anal Adventures, Inc" to his work...

There's heaps of options for small time harassment. You can make it a weekly thing, and get months of enjoyment.

If you want to do something huge, we'd need more details about his life, where he lives, gf, work situation, etc.

amplify 09-16-2007 10:22 AM

Just be a man and punch him in the face.

DrewDevil 09-16-2007 10:47 AM

Buy a metronome and seal it in his bedroom AC duct.

Tick Tick Tick Tick.

He won't be able to sleep for a month and will probably hire someone to take his room apart.

React1oN 09-16-2007 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Tick Tick Tick Tick.

He won't be able to sleep for a month and will probably hire someone to take his room apart.

[/ QUOTE ]Awesome

mason55 09-16-2007 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Tick Tick Tick Tick.

[/ QUOTE ]

I admit the deed! -- tear up the planks! -- here, here! -- it is the beating of his hideous heart!

DrewDevil 09-16-2007 11:10 AM

Don't get all literary and [censored].

amplify 09-16-2007 11:12 AM

You might as well wall up a black cat in his study and nail a raven to his writing desk while you're at it.

mason55 09-16-2007 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You might as well wall up a black cat in his study and nail a raven to his writing desk while you're at it.

[/ QUOTE ]

take it to the next level and release the bubonic plague at his next dinner party