Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2007, 12:53 PM

Default Re: Beat: Someone trying to poison me?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just let him sex your gf, you dont want to mess with these guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I let him sex her, the terrorists have won.

Srs: I guess maybe he could have like [censored] up some pipe somewhere and figured this would be a good way to shift the blame? So when people complain about gas smell he can be like "Yeah it was this idiot in Apartment 306." But that begs the question, why turn on 3 burners? Just turn on one and then lecture me about being irresponsible. Even though I havent used the burners in at least a week, I could probably convince myself I was just irresponsible and left one on. But 3? Thats crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Three burners to account for massive gas smell maybe?

Discounting:

1 - you having some weird scanner darkly type personality evil twin thing going on

2 - Girlfriend being psycho murderer who just took out life insurance

3 - Ground floor apartment with open window for enemy/terrorist/BB4Life mod to climb through and Do Nasty Things

4 - Some as yet unaccounted for key in the hands of enemy/terrorist

then... maintenance dudes are prime suspects, for the reasons you describe.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just let him sex your gf, you dont want to mess with these guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I let him sex her, the terrorists have won.

Srs: I guess maybe he could have like [censored] up some pipe somewhere and figured this would be a good way to shift the blame? So when people complain about gas smell he can be like "Yeah it was this idiot in Apartment 306." But that begs the question, why turn on 3 burners? Just turn on one and then lecture me about being irresponsible. Even though I havent used the burners in at least a week, I could probably convince myself I was just irresponsible and left one on. But 3? Thats crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Three burners to account for massive gas smell maybe?

Discounting:

1 - you having some weird scanner darkly type personality evil twin thing going on

2 - Girlfriend being psycho murderer who just took out life insurance

3 - Ground floor apartment with open window for enemy/terrorist/BB4Life mod to climb through and Do Nasty Things

4 - Some as yet unaccounted for key in the hands of enemy/terrorist

then... maintenance dudes are prime suspects, for the reasons you describe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I guess I'll tentatively go with that. I think I will still confront gf in most aggressive manner possible to try to intimidate her into revealing plans. At the very least, "Prove you don't want to kill me" favors might ensue.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:01 PM

Fake a call to G/F as some sort of police guy and tell her there has been an accident at your apartment and she is needed at the station
Old 09-17-2007, 01:02 PM

Maybe we're missing the obvious.
When I had gas burners, to ignite them I had to turn the dial all the way and hold it for a few secs to ignite.

Maybe your girlfriend doesn't know how to turn them on properly, gave up, and unknowingly left them on and you and most of your apt. building to die.
Girls can be so silly sometimes.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I had gas burners, to ignite them I had to turn the dial all the way and hold it for a few secs to ignite.

Maybe your girlfriend doesn't know how to turn them on properly, gave up, and unknowingly left them on and you and most of your apt. building to die.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant. If this is what happened, still aggressively berate GF for "sorry I almost killed you because I'm a girl, tee hee" sex.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point, any chance she has no idea how to work these things and tried all 4 of them til she finally hit a flame but never turned the other 3 back because since they weren't lit she didn't think they were "on".

Does she cook breakfast?
Drink tea from a teapot?
Light cigs from the burners?
ETC ETC ETC

Just occurred to me: gf has no reason to think I will be at home all day, most of the time I go in to school or a bookstore or something to study during the day. Possible this is some poorly thought out scam to blow up our house and collect insurance? And she is just really dumb and doesn't realize we don't even have renters insurance and we live in an apartment building? We are pretty poor and she isn't typically the evil-genius type.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point, any chance she has no idea how to work these things and tried all 4 of them til she finally hit a flame but never turned the other 3 back because since they weren't lit she didn't think they were "on".

Does she cook breakfast?
Drink tea from a teapot?
Light cigs from the burners?
ETC ETC ETC

[/ QUOTE ]

She doesn't cook that much, but she still does occasionally cook. I have first-hand eye-witness reports that she can, in fact, light a burner. This seems like a really unlikely explanation. Leaving the stove on...sure. Leaving 3 burners turned on to halfway? Nah.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:16 PM

Sorry man like GA said I was going to surprise you with a gourmet fried chicken breakfast but the maintenance man knocking on your door scared the [censored] outta me so I bounced out the fire escape.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry man like GA said I was going to surprise you with a gourmet fried chicken breakfast but the maintenance man knocking on your door scared the [censored] outta me so I bounced out the fire escape.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure I'd rather spend the afternoon eating delicious fried chicken than interrogating my girlfriend/[censored] down the garbage chute to get back at maintenence man.