Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2007, 12:40 PM

Default Re: Beat: Someone trying to poison me?

[ QUOTE ]
I think you were trying to kill yourself got caught and now are trying to act like a ghost did it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm liking this theory, tell me more.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Simple explanation -

Maintenance man bangs on door saying theres a gas leak. You open door and let him in. He goes into kitchen and turns on three burners. He calls you into kitchen and shows you what a 'narrow escape' you had. Out of gratitude, you let him sex up your girlfriend. He profits.

[/ QUOTE ]

Appt. already had gas smell.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but:

1 - Its likely there was another source of gas. If it was just those three burners, and the gas smell had reached most of the corridor, then the occupants of the apartment would likely be dead.

2 - There was no sign of a break in. We assume therefore the perpetrator had a key.

3 - Other than OP and his non bunnyboiler girlfriend, maintenance people are the only ones with keys.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Simple explanation -

Maintenance man bangs on door saying theres a gas leak. You open door and let him in. He goes into kitchen and turns on three burners. He calls you into kitchen and shows you what a 'narrow escape' you had. Out of gratitude, you let him sex up your girlfriend. He profits.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but:

1 - Its likely there was another source of gas. If it was just those three burners, and the gas smell had reached most of the corridor, then the occupants of the apartment would likely be dead.

2 - There was no sign of a break in. We assume therefore the perpetrator had a key.

3 - Other than OP and his non bunnyboiler girlfriend, maintenance people are the only ones with keys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said, I considered this theory, but if we really want to flesh it out a bit: wtf is he banging on my door, why would he bother turning on burners? What can he possibly gain from this? If its like a ploy to get me evicted, I guess we'll find out, but that seems weird. If its just to [censored] with me, then gg maintainence guy. If its to somehow get some kind of reward money....LOL at u, maintainenece guy. There's just no motive for this.

But yeah I really wish I had stayed out there and watched him go into kitchen. I was in boxers so I felt the need to go back to my room.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Simple explanation -

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but:

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it possible then that maintainance man is terrorist and he's doing this in EVERY appt. hence causing gas smell pre-entry.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Simple explanation -

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but:

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it possible then that maintainance man is terrorist and he's doing this in EVERY appt. hence causing gas smell pre-entry.

[/ QUOTE ]

you guys have the Homeland Security hotline #?
Old 09-17-2007, 12:47 PM

Just let him sex your gf, you dont want to mess with these guys.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:47 PM

What floor is your apartment on?
Old 09-17-2007, 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just let him sex your gf, you dont want to mess with these guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I let him sex her, the terrorists have won.

Srs: I guess maybe he could have like [censored] up some pipe somewhere and figured this would be a good way to shift the blame? So when people complain about gas smell he can be like "Yeah it was this idiot in Apartment 306." But that begs the question, why turn on 3 burners? Just turn on one and then lecture me about being irresponsible. Even though I havent used the burners in at least a week, I could probably convince myself I was just irresponsible and left one on. But 3? Thats crazy.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

What floor is your apartment on?

[/ QUOTE ]

4th of like 8.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:52 PM

Girlfriend is sleep gourmet-cooking? Just chain her to the bed tonight.