Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2007, 06:14 AM

Default Re: Wife does not give felatio

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok so here is the thing u guys. i am serious. it is fun! especially because you know you could completely incapacitate the person while doing it...think about it, while u guys are laying back, arms behind ur head or w/e, girls are thinking ... man, i could bite this [censored] off right now! he would never [censored] another girl again! haha if i like bent this the wrong way, he'd be in so much pain he'd have to do whatever the [censored] i want!

and/or wow wouldn't it be nice if i had the earrings to match this necklace?

i mean for [censored]'s sake you [censored] idiots...it has nothing to do with her being a bitch or not. that [censored]'s gotta be [censored] nasty or she'd take advantage of the power she has.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which leads us to the next great misconception of the female mind: That they are somehow in control.

Last time I checked, my dick...is in...your mouth.

The only real control you have is how far, and that's even debatable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm drunk as [censored] right now 27offsuit, but sick post! LOL!
Old 09-09-2007, 06:58 AM

There's a reason they're [censored] wit attitude wif a dick in ya mouf
Old 09-09-2007, 07:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 09-09-2007, 07:51 AM

first chair is talking about how good FFK is at sucking dick, now fluffpop is talking about how she loves to suck dick. this is the best thread ever!
Old 09-09-2007, 08:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pearl Earrings?
Old 09-09-2007, 09:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

ok so here is the thing u guys. i am serious. it is fun! especially because you know you could completely incapacitate the person while doing it...think about it, while u guys are laying back, arms behind ur head or w/e, girls are thinking ... man, i could bite this [censored] off right now!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think you could bite it *clean off*?
I sort of doubt it, but I suppose it might be possible depending on the girth of the member, how sharp your teeth are, your determination, and his reaction time.
In general, I would think you could break the skin and cause significant damage, but that it would be so much of a chewjob that the guy would be able to extract his business from your mouth in time (obviously while gouging your eyes out)

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, it's possible. Here (NSWF!) is a (german) story of a guy who cheated on his girlfriend and she took a bite. Really uncool. (Don't click if you don't want to see a re-attached glans to some guys blue dick. hell I wish I never did)

Floffpop, you don't really have more power while blowing a guy (atleast not in way you describe it). I think the thought of that is kinda stupid. Of course you could do bad things to a person that trusts you. If it is biting of his dick or stabbing a knife in his back.
But I guess you just quoted some random chick who had this great idea at your last girlie PJ party and you all had a great laugh how superior you are to men.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:23 AM

Wow fluffpop I hate you now.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:36 AM

Default Marriage By Fraud.....

The no felatio is part of the 'marriage by fraud' that many women commit. The will be one person before you marry them and become another after you marry them. Bottom line: they take you for granted. One female friend of mine said she must date someone a minimum of two years because she said most people will become another person the first 12 months of dating but the next 12 months they will revert to the person they really are..... Good advice....

For me I want to make my partner happy in bed and I have no problem doing oral stuff to make that happen. If they don't want to make me happy in bed....then I see that as a red flag and I resent it..... Since the physical part of relationships is HUGELY important to me.....I will start looking for another woman. I will let the wimpy-oprah-metrosexual-'men' date the 'marriage by fraud' women and I'll date the selfless giving women...

A woman will never truly love you unless she knows you are capable of leaving her if she gets out of line. The woman the OP described does not fear losing her man and takes him for granted. The reverse is somewhat true but lucky for of men, women usuaully cut us more slack...... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2007, 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Wow fluffpop I hate you now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad others are starting to see the light.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:45 AM

OP: If I made a promise not to get my dick sucked by any of the other 3 billion women on earth, and then the one I married decided she wouldn't do it either, I would either divorce her or find someone else to suck it. Easy.