Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2007, 12:03 AM

Default Re: bathroom etiquette

at the senior frogs in nassau cts pulled the "hey nice wrist watch" joke on me when at the urinal next to me.
Old 07-29-2007, 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't use urinals ... always with the stall ...

and I dab I don't shake

[/ QUOTE ]

this is my standard play. I deviate when drunk or when theres a line and the next open piss hole happens to be a urinal. I never did get why theres no tissue at urinals, shaking just doesnt always get the job done.

Also I dont use the fly, I dont get it, why do people do this? You have to get a hold of that tiny little zipper, then fish around in there, then the zipper is all rough against your stuff. I dont pull my pants all the way down like little kids, but just unbuckle and pull the front down enough.
Old 07-29-2007, 12:53 AM

You're all bathroom nits.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if you don't [censored] or piss on your hands then why do you need to wash?

people don't wash after blowing their nose and there are way more germs in play then

[/ QUOTE ]

after pissing is one thing but after the twosys if u dont wash ur a dirty mutherluver
Old 07-29-2007, 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol...MSpaint. nh sir.

Anyhow. How is this bathroom etiquette? My friend was wasted one night at this bar and happened to go into the womens bathroom. He went into the stall and started pissing everywhere. Obviously he forgot to shut the door and then this lady came in and totally freaked out. He said, "baby, i gots it all under control" and continued to piss. You are probably wondering how I know all of this. Well, we got kicked out and when I asked why, security told me this story. My friend never remembered any of it and was unable to confirm it.

[/ QUOTE ]

lololol wow, I wanna go do this
Old 07-29-2007, 01:17 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMw
Old 07-29-2007, 01:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I really got to "blow ass" as OP puts it... I gotta wait until the restroom clears... I'm not comfortable blowing ass while my coworkers are nearby... so anyways, once I walked in... one dude was at the urinal taking a piss and I take the last stall... I peeked under the other stalls and didn't notice anyone... I really had to blow ass bad... It was hurtin something horrible... and a cold sweat started to overtake me... I heard the urinal auto-flush and heard the dude wash his hands... after I heard him exit out the restroom I let loose... I mean in a really bad way... it was probably a sustained 20-30 seconds of ass blowing... I was looking forward to the sight of that bowl... leafy crap stuck the the edges.. well anyways right after that sustained blowage I heard some dude in the next stall cough politely. That really sucked. I don't know how he got in there.

[/ QUOTE ]

That light cough was asking you to do a courtesy flush.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:52 AM

Yeah... there's nothing like blowing ass in the privacy of your own home. You can strip all the way down... take your sweet time... skim back over that chapter about bluffing in Theory of Poker... do wtf ever you want then hop straight into the shower. It's sometimes worth enduring the abdominal pain when you know you really got a good one just to make that 20 minute drive back home.
Old 07-29-2007, 07:28 AM

When I had my kidney stone, I had to run all my piss through a strainer (to catch the stone for testing). I had a handheld kitchen strainer (5" handle and a 2" strainer diameter) that I carried in and our of the bathroom in a freezer Ziploc. Obviously, I used the stall and pissed like a girl, seated, in case I had excruciating pain when it passed and to minimize the embarrassment of being watched pissing through a strainer. When done, I would rinse off the strainer in the sink then put it back in the bag.

Anyway, I was at work and rinsing in the sink when the VP of Operations (my boss' boss direct reports to him, so he's super boss to me) finishes up at the urinal and starts to walk over to the sinks. This guy is super straight laced (former sub sailor in the Navy in the 60s) and intimidating to most employees (not me). To preempt the obvious question I just blurt out: "Don't ever get a kidney stone."

He looks at me, looks at the strainer, looks back at me, and with a really confused look asks, "You have to strain it?!"
Old 08-06-2007, 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if you don't [censored] or piss on your hands then why do you need to wash?

people don't wash after blowing their nose and there are way more germs in play then

[/ QUOTE ]

A favourite quote of mine is "I didn't piss on my hands and my dicks not dirty".

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you wipe and if you do fecal residue probably makes it onto your hands. Also a bathroom is a communal place, way more people pass through it than any other room on average. Therefore theres a higher concentration of germs. And youre right blowing your nose or even scratching your face can spread germs, but going to the bathroom is a fairly routine thing, say ever 2 or 3 hours. If you wash your hands everytime then you going to on average have less germs and crap sitting on your hands. Honestly its a bit sad that this has to be explained.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember reading a report about an experiment conducted in a public toilet.

For the test they sprayed an odourless and colourless substance around the bowl of the WC. Within 30 minutes traces of the substance were found on the hands of people who had used the hot air blower to dry their hands.