Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2007, 01:22 PM

Default Re: 4/180: drawing hand with aqs

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know why having no pair would make you a fish when you're the favorite, Adam must be confused today.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know I was being sarcastic when I said only fish put their tournament life on the line w/ no pair, right?

[ QUOTE ]
By the way... congrats on 3rd. It was a pleasure busting you though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this talking to me? Or someone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't get the sacasm...

The other line was directed at the OP.. we played together, just giving him the gears.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:50 PM

Why would someone donk 400 in a 1500 pot on the flop? I say or because the person wants to be raised or because it's a pathetic blocking bet or because the person is pathetic weak.

If the person wants to be raised, we should just call, if the person put out a pathetic blockinbet we would want to call if it was because this person was drawing to a flush (T9 is very remote thread). If the person is weak we have a lot of possibilities to outdraw him, just call and if the the smallbetting goes on and we miss we can still throw in a nice raise on the turn or river. I advocate calling in this spot.

By the way on the turn my feeling says you are looking at a house which is trying to milk you.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why would someone donk 400 in a 1500 pot on the flop? I say or because the person wants to be raised or because it's a pathetic blocking bet or because the person is pathetic weak.

If the person wants to be raised, we should just call, if the person put out a pathetic blockinbet we would want to call if it was because this person was drawing to a flush (T9 is very remote thread). If the person is weak we have a lot of possibilities to outdraw him, just call and if the the smallbetting goes on and we miss we can still throw in a nice raise on the turn or river. I advocate calling in this spot.

By the way on the turn my feeling says you are looking at a house which is trying to milk you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow this is retarded.