Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2007, 03:43 PM

Default Re: Best friend slept with girl of my dreams, what SHOULD I do?

Agree 100% with Taso and Alobar, OP's friend sucks.

Sh** happens? Give me a break, that's just an excuse you use later as justification for the fact that you knowingly [censored] your friend over
Old 06-22-2007, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sh** happens? Give me a break, that's just an excuse you use later as justification for the fact that you knowingly [censored] your friend over

[/ QUOTE ]

Use later?

For what? Your post does not make sense.
Old 06-22-2007, 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, this girl is not exactly Helen of Troy. Seeing her pic solidifies the notion that your friend is a scumbag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haven't read through all the responses yet, but pretty much agree with the Daddy. No offense but the chick is not that hot. Sure, emo-kid is trashed, but he should just pass in this case (think it's understandable if the chick is hot, much more forgiveable, imo).

Also:

[ QUOTE ]
thread delivers

[/ QUOTE ]

Such a simple recipe - OP has girl issue, posts pic of girl, that is all we ask for.

-Al
Old 06-22-2007, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
B,

Seriously, man, what do you think this dude should do when he's a little buzzed and his ex-gf's hot little sister comes into his room and climbs into bed with him?

What if you find out that after she jumped into bed he said "Hey, you should leave, Burdz really likes you" and then she kissed him? Would he still be a dick?

What if then he said "Hey, we really shouldn't be doing this, Burdz would be really bummed" and then she grabbed his dick? Would he still be a dick?

What if he then said "Burdz is too good a friend, I can't do this" and she then took off her shirt and grabbed his hand and put it between her legs? Would he still be a dick?

If this scenario involved your friend going into her room or otherwise pursuing her, I would have a somewhat different opinion here. But from what you've written, it sounds like your friend gave you the opportunity to pursue her and then she took the initiative and went after him. In that situation, especially after a few drinks, there's only so much you can reasonably expect someone to resist in his position.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what im talking about when I say its shocking how many people are cavalier about friendships.

In every scenario you mentioned the friend should have pulled away, told her he wasnt cool with it cuz his best friend is into her. End of story.

Basically what you are saying is that its ok to put your base desires above the feelings of your friends. Im sorry I would never do something like that to one of my friends, and I wouldnt tolerate it if one of them did it to me. I know were all guys and we are supposed to be all cool and just go [censored] anything that comes our way cuz its what guys do. But no way in hell is putting my dick somewhere warm and moist for 30 mins more important than my best friend. And I think its pretty lame to rationalize it otherwise. It's not ok to hurt someone you've built a relationship with just for some selfish need.

You wouldnt be friends with someone who stole something from you, you wouldnt be friends with someone who belittles or insults you, you wouldnt be friends with someone flakes out on you everytime you need some help. Why is this any different? oooh yeah, cuz its for pussy so its all ok then.

[/ QUOTE ]

I almost always agree with you. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 06-22-2007, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

We all head to bed around 3. I get up to take a piss and notice the door to her guest room is open and she isn't there. I go to the bathroom, which is next to my best friend's room. I hear them both moaning loudly. Obvious what's going down.

[/ QUOTE ]

She was in HIS room. She got out of bed, went in his room, and told him she wanted to [censored] him. I hate to break the news, you had no chance.

I actually had the same thing happen to me, my roomate slept with the girl of my dreams at the time. He did me a huge favor, because it made me understand I never had a chance with her.
Old 06-22-2007, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Such a simple recipe - OP has girl issue, posts pic of girl, that is all we ask for.

[/ QUOTE ]

This should be added to the sticky: just about any thread can be made better by pics or MS Paint. Even the sticky itself got better when MS Paint was added.
Old 06-22-2007, 03:57 PM

Burdz you've got major oneitis, seriously this girl is NOT the one and you shouldn't trip. Pursue more women more frequently.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

This is what im talking about when I say its shocking how many people are cavalier about friendships.

In every scenario you mentioned the friend should have pulled away, told her he wasnt cool with it cuz his best friend is into her. End of story.

Basically what you are saying is that its ok to put your base desires above the feelings of your friends. Im sorry I would never do something like that to one of my friends, and I wouldnt tolerate it if one of them did it to me. I know were all guys and we are supposed to be all cool and just go [censored] anything that comes our way cuz its what guys do. But no way in hell is putting my dick somewhere warm and moist for 30 mins more important than my best friend. And I think its pretty lame to rationalize it otherwise. It's not ok to hurt someone you've built a relationship with just for some selfish need.

You wouldnt be friends with someone who stole something from you, you wouldnt be friends with someone who belittles or insults you, you wouldnt be friends with someone flakes out on you everytime you need some help. Why is this any different? oooh yeah, cuz its for pussy so its all ok then.

[/ QUOTE ]

This just in:

Women AREN'T property!
OP and girl weren't, never were, and obviously never will be dating.
There was no cheating going on.
The girl was obviously interested in the friend, and the friend was obviously interested in the girl.

Who the [censored] believes in the 'dibs' system for women? OP is the [censored] for trying to hold back his friend.

there was no disloyalty that i see, except for on the OP's side for being upset at friend afterwards. i can understand not loving the situation however, but a real friend doesn't take it out on his friend.

as i have stated earlier, friend does sound like a douche, but only because he had previously said OP can't/shouldn't date his ex's, which is an obviously dick move.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Use later?

[/ QUOTE ]

use later to justify [censored] over your friend, it's in the first post
Old 06-22-2007, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Use later?

[/ QUOTE ]

use later to justify [censored] over your friend, it's in the first post

[/ QUOTE ]

How can OP use it later to [censored] over his friend?