Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2007, 06:35 AM

Default Re: Best friend slept with girl of my dreams, what SHOULD I do?

[ QUOTE ]

What is he supposed to do, when the girl that he tried to give his friend a chance with, obv. hasn't got any sexual interest in the friend (and we all know the conversations that go "I really dig you, I think I love you" "You are a nice guy. I really like you." That doesn't mean that you have feelings for each other. That means, that you won't get laid.) crawls up to you and wants to get into your pants? Do you really say "Listen girl, why don't you go and suck my friend's [censored] for a while first. Maybe you realize that you actually like it and I won't feel so bad." Seriously dude. It's certainly not a nice thing to get shot down in probably the most brutal way possible. And I'd expect the friend not to brag about it. But it's more a "what can you do?" situation. I can understand that you hate the friend though. But it's more envy than treason, if you are honest.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see what you are saying. I'd even agree with you if the girl was just a random girl. But OP has actual feelings for this girl and friend knows this. friend has stated that OP is not allowed to go after girls that the friend has feelings for. like i said, if friend had always had the policy "I'm gonna go after any girl I want and you can too" then his actions here are much more permisslbe. but for him to say "you can't go after girls I want" and then to do this to OP is just something a friend does.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:37 AM

I really don't see how his friend "Did nothing wrong"

Honestly, you guys sound like...really [censored] friends. First off, I'd avoid any situtation that would put me in the spot of having to say "hmm, do I tell her to stop sucking or does my friend not have a chance anyways?" Simply avoid that. If I was in that posistion, I end it. You guys have no [censored] loyalty, honor, respect for your friends.

Judemental post, but what the heck. The whole idea of betraying people you love really disgusts me, probably has something to do with my parents, but also the fact that I'm a good person.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:39 AM

genz is all over this [censored] yo
Old 06-22-2007, 06:40 AM

Also OP has known and liked the girl for 3 years, she is not just some random chick. I think that's important.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The whole idea of betraying people you love really disgusts me, probably has something to do with my parents, but also the fact that I'm a good person.

[/ QUOTE ]

How was the friend "betraying" the OP? OP doesn't own the girl. He has no legitimate claim to her. both are obviously interested in the girl, perhaps the OP is much more interested, but the girl is interested in the friend. Its disloyal of the OP to not let the friend have any fun just because he can't.

The ONLY legitimate complaint is that the friend had some sort of policy that the OP shouldn't date his EX's. there is a word for that: [censored]-blocking, and thats something no friend should ever be engaging in. but thats a separate issue to the one being discussed.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
T
The bound by honor thing is absolute BS, my friend had told me many times before NEVER to hit any girls he dated or fooled around with before.

[/ QUOTE ]

you neither dated or fooled aroudn with this girl. From what you describe she wasnt really into you, and to be honest, if her sister dated this guy and she ended up [censored] him, she's probably been into him for a long time or this is some sort of fantasy of hers that she;s fullfilling. My guess is your friend at first was like um, whats going on, if this girl came on to him, but if she told him you and her wasnt gonna happen, I call fair game.

EDIT: actually thats a lie. If your friend is like me, he knew you didnt have much of a chance but gave you space out of respect. When you didnt come through = fair game. Vagina is now in play.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What you should do is seal the deal when your best friend repeatedly gives you alone time to do so. When you didn't, he was bound by honor, as the host, to do everything in his power to accomodate her needs.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true. Sound like he hoped for the best and gave you time to do the deed, but if you couldnt seal the deal there is really no point in not getting laid with a hot chick if its never gonna happen for you. I dont know about you, but this is a mutual understanding with my friends if we are both eyeing a girl. You call dibs, if it doesnt work, then the next guy gets a fair shot.

To all calling friend a dirtbag: it was probably obvious OP was not getting laid, this is not an ex or a girl he was dating, this was just a girl he was infatuated with that was going nowhere obviously, the friend did nothing wrong if girl (most likely) ditched OP for friend. "Yo man Im sorry you had your eye on that girl, but we both know from her reactions nothing was happening, Im sorry but it's called life that she's into me more than you"...seriously, you either need to deal with the facts, or work your game or you are going to have to make new friends every week/month.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:53 AM

you jokingly call him a douchebag, maybe shake your head in jest, then give him props for [censored] both sisters! anything else is pathetic and childish.

you had a crush on a girl who wasn't in to you. he gave you space and time, you failed. fair game. next.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:54 AM

Old 06-22-2007, 07:01 AM

"But OP has actual feelings for this girl"

lol, u guys are gay. he barely knows her! he just wants to f her, man. maybe they have the same emo bands listed on facebook and exchange playful emoticons over msn a lot and somehow this seems more important than it really is because he wants to [censored] her so badly, but that doesn't mean a damn thing. it's an infatuation.. a protracted and unrequited one, but that isnt important.

"actual feelings" wtf