Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2007, 04:35 PM

Default Re: Ask a Black Guy thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

How come y'all are like teflon for preposterous sterotypes?

[/ QUOTE ]

G street, I don't think you're as smart as you think your are, but then again, i'm not sure how smart you think are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry mang I saw that thread, didn't read it, don't care. I would explain myself but I think you Know where I'm coming from...
I'll indulge you since you seem like a good dude from what I've read. I saw a couple good questions the rest have been [censored], Questions to a sub group (rednecks) of the white population is not equal to questions to a black man, unless you count men as a sub group. Can you see where I'm going w/ this. Also stereotyping 'Rednecks'or "poor white trash" or whatever is just as insensitive as any of the dumber posts I've seen today...do you see where I'm going with that.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:41 PM

Post deleted by black guy.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Go [censored] yourself srsly. This is a constructive thread for the most part if you don't like it GTFO. Take your prejudice with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not really that dumb are you? srsly.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, took you that long and thats all you came up with? I have no tolerance for racists white or black. I don't think that is dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of us are at work...working. I'm must not be responding to you then. I haven't seen much in this thread that I've found constructive so it can at least be humorous... you don't think questions about stereotypes are humorous especially particularly hurtful ones, neither do I. We have no Beef, just a simple difference of opinion about a thread.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:43 PM

Why is Gstreet trying to ruin this thread?
Old 06-20-2007, 04:43 PM

Post deleted by Haile Selassie
Old 06-20-2007, 04:47 PM

Do other black guys make fun of you for being 5'7"?
Old 06-20-2007, 04:50 PM

What is up with Huggy Bear these days? As a black guy, I figure you probably know.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BEAT : I actually grew up in the french part of Canada.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ah ben là wô les moteurs je le prends pas. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Where did you grow up exactly? I had an Haïtian friend in school who's mother was very religious, i.e. no TV at home, very clean clothes(no jeans for example), very strict, etc, I thought it sucked and was sorry a little for him. Good fella.

What's your take on the Haïti situation? Is it improving or will it eventually in your opinion?
Old 06-20-2007, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Srsrly, how srs are you? I can't tell which parts are joking and which are not.

[/ QUOTE ]

really? I'm not very serious except for the last part about the "N word". Just a demonstration of how annoying these ask a black Guy situations can be... all the stuff before that are things I've heard from other people of color that spark a very similar convo about white stereotypes where I'm from. Dig the turn around, stupidity and ignorance are the same everywhere. I mean there's like 12 pages of nearly nothing...which I contributed to.

Did a little more explaining than I normally would but there are a couple of you who seem pretty cool and aren't getting my point( which I have not plainly stated in an effort to amuse myself). and if G A says so you get a pass in my book.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

How come y'all are like teflon for preposterous sterotypes?

[/ QUOTE ]

G street, I don't think you're as smart as you think your are, but then again, i'm not sure how smart you think are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry mang I saw that thread, didn't read it, don't care. I would explain myself but I think you Know where I'm coming from...
I'll indulge you since you seem like a good dude from what I've read. I saw a couple good questions the rest have been [censored], Questions to a sub group (rednecks) of the white population is not equal to questions to a black man, unless you count men as a sub group. Can you see where I'm going w/ this. Also stereotyping 'Rednecks'or "poor white trash" or whatever is just as insensitive as any of the dumber posts I've seen today...do you see where I'm going with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes and I am glad that u do not lower yourself to uneducated small minded peoples views.