Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2007, 08:52 AM

Default Re: would you call?

i really dont understand slowplaying this all the way down to the river in a multi pot with a flush draw on board? Maybe its just me
Old 06-17-2007, 07:39 PM

Hi slicer65.

Bet the flop. Checking this hand mulitway after treying pf doesn't do anything good for us.

As played I raise the turn. MP3 is a known spazz and there isn't much that beats you. If UTG+1 3-bets I'd just call, but if he coldcalls and MP3 reraises you I'd probably make it 4 bets.

In your hand I'd be tempted to fold the river, but would probably make the crying call to avoid rabid monkey tilt if I ended up folding the best hand in a pot this big.
Old 06-18-2007, 02:40 AM

Take the overlay on 4th. If he has you beat then good for him but a lot of people will go overboard with mid/weak trips. You pretty much have to go with trips-TK in a 3-way pot when somone is drawing to far less then their fair share of the middle. Even if you are good 1/2 of the time you still have 40-45% equity and that is more then enough to push. Even in a HU pot I would be willing to do more with this hand but with a good TAG read you can start to sense that he has AQ and slowdown. With no reads I'm not counting on him slowing up with AT or AJ.

Edit - With this read you need 4 bets going in on the flop/turn