Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2007, 10:29 AM

Default Re: The concern is very simple, if Neteller had had the same provision,

I withdrew from Stars into ePassporte on 5/18. It took a couple of hours for the money to show up in my EP account. I withdrew from EP to my bank account, it showed up today. It's slow, but I haven't had any problems with ePassporte.
Old 05-23-2007, 12:20 PM

Default Re: The concern is very simple, if Neteller had had the same provision,

Yeh me either.....been withdrawing through the atm card nearly everyday....relax kiddies
Old 05-24-2007, 06:32 PM

Default Re: The concern is very simple, if Neteller had had the same provision

As long as we're on the subject of ePassporte, let me add some first hand info I learned from talking with the Wells Fargo fraud department this morning. As I was talking with them about pre-authorizing my debit card for use on Full Tilt, I also asked about funding an ePassporte e-wallet, and their fraud department representative told me that "they were no longer permitting any (their word) transactions with ePassporte, as they had experienced too much actual fraud with ePassporte accounts." I didn't think to clarify if this applied to withdrawals as well as deposits, but in the context of this thread it seems worth mentioning the conversation.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:00 PM

Anyword on whether or not people are still able to deposit into fulltilt via epassporte???
I'm pretty anxious to start playing but all of this news has me worried.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyword on whether or not people are still able to deposit into fulltilt via epassporte???
I'm pretty anxious to start playing but all of this news has me worried.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, why would you not be able to do that?? If Full Tilt stopped accepting epassporte, you'd hear about that.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:18 PM

The FullTilt/TiltPay CS rep I spoke with last night suggested ePassporte as an option, and as of this afternoon it was still listed on FullTilt's website.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:21 PM

Ahhhh this wait is killing me. I need to verify my visa but the office is closed so I can't find what the pending charge is until tomorrow morning. OK... one more night.
Old 05-24-2007, 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As long as we're on the subject of ePassporte, let me add some first hand info I learned from talking with the Wells Fargo fraud department this morning. As I was talking with them about pre-authorizing my debit card for use on Full Tilt, I also asked about funding an ePassporte e-wallet, and their fraud department representative told me that "they were no longer permitting any (their word) transactions with ePassporte, as they had experienced too much actual fraud with ePassporte accounts." I didn't think to clarify if this applied to withdrawals as well as deposits, but in the context of this thread it seems worth mentioning the conversation.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have had a string of $300 ePassport withdrawls hitting my W.F. account every day for over a week. One posted today. Two more to come. Business as usual.
Old 05-24-2007, 08:36 PM

I just took out 500 with my epassporte debit card 1 hr ago.

Fonzi
Old 05-25-2007, 08:32 AM

this is incredible... nearly two weeks I opened a new bank account from a bank my friend had used for epassporte without a problem.. I waited so long to get the visa card in the mail, verified it, loaded funds and declined. I called the bank and they said epassporte is a blocked merchant due to gambling.
Holy [censored] I'm so fed up with this, it's absolutely pathetic that I need to feel like some outlaw or conartist just to play online poker.

I don't know what to do anymore, I verified my checking account as well but haven't tried that since it takes almost a full week.... would that even work now if the VISA didn't?
I pretty much may have to rely on a friend transfer, and that may not work since I've never deposited. I have no idea what to do.