Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2007, 04:56 PM

Default Re: The concern is very simple, if Neteller had had the same provision

this really sucks.... i dont understand why this is going on at all.
Old 05-19-2007, 08:33 PM

Their website is down and I can't load back onto Poker stars....anyone know what is going on?
Old 05-20-2007, 08:04 AM

looks like theyre just covering their asses, doesnt necessarily mean anything imo.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:20 PM

Default Re: We\'re a dying breed.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm annoyed with all the poker site's policies on how you have to withdrawal by the same method as you last deposited. I really, REALLY don't want to transfer $100k from my FT account into EPP knowing that these new policies have been made. I've heard some real horror stories about what happened to some people on Neteller. The transfer to my bank account alone takes 7 days. That's 6 days 23hrs 59 minutes that EPP has you by the balls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then just call the poker site and request a check withdrawal. They will likely make exceptions if you request it.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:34 AM

I made a withdrawal from PokerStars to ePassporte last night and a withdrawal from FullTilt to ePassporte last night. Both completed within a couple hours with no problems. I also made a withdrawal from ePassporte to my bank account this morning. It also processed with no problems. Past withdrawals to my bank account have taken 5 business days to complete.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:31 AM

Wahoo, you mean the funds made it into your bank from Epassporte in less than a day? I thought it was taking 1week+ lately.
Old 05-21-2007, 04:23 PM

No, I meant that the withdrawal from ePassporte to my bank was processed immediately and I expect that it will take the same amount of time (5 business days) for the funds to reach my bank as it has in the past. Sorry for the confusion.
Old 05-21-2007, 05:04 PM

I have been shuffling money in $500 increments because of this news. I dont want to be the unlucky one with 8k in my account when the DOJ does something crazy.
Old 05-22-2007, 07:36 PM

Default Re: The concern is very simple, if Neteller had had the same provision,

I just logged on to EPassporte - hadn't in a while - and got the new T&C when I log on, no choice but accept or decline. I guess I'll accept.

Here is the entire section the OP quoted - he left out the bit that sounds the worst to me. The fact that if they block your account for reasons #1 or #2 you immediately forfeit all funds in said account.

[ QUOTE ]
B. We reserve the right at Our sole discretion to block access to or to close Your Account if: (i) You load funds onto Your Account from any source that You do not have the legal right from which to transfer funds; (ii) You violate these Terms and Conditions; or (iii) We are so directed by the order of a court of competent jurisdiction. Should We close or block access to Your Account for the reason identified in VIII.B.i and/or XIII.B.ii, You immediately forfeit the remaining funds in Your Account.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? Doesn't bother me personally as I don't use them but any time you're using a financial entity whose policies include at least two cases where they can just tell you they're keeping YOUR MONEY that seems basically wrong. So glad our wonderful govt protects us from this kind of thing.
Old 05-23-2007, 08:10 AM

Default Re: The concern is very simple, if Neteller had had the same provision,

I've also been withdrawing to my bank account once a day. My withdrawl this morning would have cleaned out my account, but I got a FAILURE please contact support message. I sent them an email but who knows when I'll get a response.