Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2007, 02:48 PM

Default Re: Muddywater from Cardrunners?

Muddy likes Quiznos
Old 05-08-2007, 08:53 AM

Muddy is a very good player and he is not busto. lol. Cardrunners is a very successful business and he is a very good poker player.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder if Taylor regrets not going into the Cardrunner's business solely by himself and making twice more? I would venture to guess most of the customer base signed up because of the "green plastic" name anyways. Does anyone watch the Muddywater videos?

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of the muddywater videos are great...some suck.

All of the GP videos are good to awesome.

I bet muddy helped GP is other ways though..like helped bounching ideas back and forth, keeping eachother motivated when they hit a rough patch, etc. etc.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:44 PM

whenever you take a risk and i works out do you wish that you hadn't mitigated that risk in any way? hindsight is 20/20 boys. if CR hadn't worked out, i bet GP wouldnt have been thinking "wow, i wish i had lost all of my own money on this instead of splitting it."
Old 05-08-2007, 12:54 PM

gee, talk about people getting their noses into other people's businesses. So Muddy hasn't been playing much lately, and as high as he usually does. So what? Doesn't mean he didn't contribute to CR in ways we'd have no clue about.
Old 05-08-2007, 05:51 PM

I really like muddys videos FWIW. He plays a very solid game which is probably best at the lower levels up to 2/4
Old 05-08-2007, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was reading his blog earlier, and came across this part. Isn't he a big winner/regular in the 10/25 games on UB? Why is he playing .50/1 PLO and taking it seriously? Or did he take a big hit recently? Now granted, he says that he just wanted to kill some time. But I really really doubt he would have killed time at 5/10 or 10/25 NL. I'm sure there's been many days in poker career where he just wanted to "kill sometime" and he probably played 10/25 NL by doing so. What do you think?

-----------------------------------------------

" donkaments
I really had nothing to do today and I wanted to play some low stakes poker and mtts for fun and to kill some time. I played 3 mtts and then just 4-5 tabled .5/1 plo. I gotta admit that my MTT game is way off. I'm going to play a decent amount before I get to vegas, because I really want to do well in some of the wsop events. The good thing that I remembered was how much dead money there is in those tournys. I saw some miserable plays. I played for a few hours, and won about $50 total. That included my mtts buyins and also a $100 sng that I didn't make the money in."

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm good friends with muddy and he does v. v. well from cardrunners and is also intstrumental in getting their business related things done. i know that personally i go to him whenever i need something from cr...also, i advised him that in his second semester senior year of college he should be doing nothing but partying and talking to girls...any sensible person would do the same...i'm sure he'll be back in the swing of things in a few months...
Old 05-08-2007, 08:26 PM

lol. "talking to girls". excellent.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:05 PM

Unnecessary muddywater hate.. solid (although not spectacular) player.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
his second semester senior year of college he should be doing nothing but partying and talking to girls...any sensible person would do the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would anyone sensible talk to girls?