Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2007, 04:17 PM

Default Re: Beat: A rapist has moved next door

Self Defense Stuff

Just make sure whatever you or your girlfriend get, that you learn how to use it. there is nothing worse than a knife or a stunt gun in the hands of a person who doesnt know jack about using it properly.

[ QUOTE ]

Firestorm 800,000 Volt cell phone stun gun (pictured above):

Features include

800,000 volts of stun gun power !

Safety switch to prevent accidental discharge

Leather cover with belt clip

This protection device is disguised as an ordinary cell phone to give you the element of surprise which is often needed to safely defend yourself from an attacker.

It does not function as a cell phone but that's ok because you won't need to call for help! With this powerful 800,000 volt stun gun you will be able to defend yourself with confidence. . Features a safety button to prevent accidental discharge.

Includes a holster with a belt loop.

Batteries ARE included with this cell phone stun gun (two CR123A (3 volt) lithium batteries).

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-02-2007, 04:19 PM

Word.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As a female and one who survived sexual assault, I have an expert opinion on this issue so listen up.

Get your woman a gun AND GET HER TRAINED IN HOW TO USE IT.

You local gun dealer will have no end of resources about gun clubs and target ranges to get your training. What's even better, shooting is fun and it is something you two can do together.

Sex offenders on all levels (level one to four) have amazingly high recidivist rates. That means if you do it once, you are X% likely to do it again. These guys are broken and we need to protect ourselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kayla I hate to burst your bubble but if this guy is in NYC (or Jersey for that matter) he has a better chance of hitting the lottery than of *legally* getting a gun licensed for home/self defense.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:18 PM

Old 05-02-2007, 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As a female and one who survived sexual assault, I have an expert opinion on this issue so listen up.

Get your woman a gun AND GET HER TRAINED IN HOW TO USE IT.

You local gun dealer will have no end of resources about gun clubs and target ranges to get your training. What's even better, shooting is fun and it is something you two can do together.

Sex offenders on all levels (level one to four) have amazingly high recidivist rates. That means if you do it once, you are X% likely to do it again. These guys are broken and we need to protect ourselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol ya, the recidivist rates ARE really high. These guys have neurological problems and can't control their impulses. OP, all those pics that previous posters have posted about "YOU GONNA GET RAPED" are really quite relevant.

GOOD LUCK!
Old 05-02-2007, 05:30 PM

I concede that I know little if anything about gun laws in various states. Given that, arm her with whatever is handy and make sure she knows how to use it.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Trip...Are you in Brooklyn or Queens? I agree with the other folks that question the brag here.
I also agree that we need a pic to help determine your ROR here. I live in an actual good neighborhood on Staten Island and we don't permit this sort of thing. Basically the offending skin sack is given the message that their life in this zip code will be one miserable event after another and they go away pretty quickly. Then again, there aren't that many level III sex offenders buying 800k+ houses so it's not a situation we have to deal with very often.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone queue pic of guidos, please. Staten Island makes me laugh.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Basically the offending skin sack is given the message that their life in this zip code will be one miserable event after another and they go away pretty quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, no reason to let someone live a normal life after serving his sentence in prison for >10 years.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:03 PM

ya, no reason to let families with kids know if a child rapest is moving next door.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Basically the offending skin sack is given the message that their life in this zip code will be one miserable event after another and they go away pretty quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, no reason to let someone live a normal life after serving his sentence in prison for >10 years.

[/ QUOTE ]
we need captial punishment for rapists. seriously.