Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2007, 07:42 PM

Default Re: Links?

I made a point of itemizing my numbers so that it would be easier to understand how I derived those numbers. My interpretation was there was much greater support for a sheild that was headed by NATO rather than the USA alone.

The article is hopeless written and any futher discussion on what the author was trying to communicate is just "polishing a turd"..... Or Re-arranging deck chairs on the Titanic if you prefer....
Old 04-30-2007, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW the Czech President is a great man that likes to lampoon the MCGWC (Man-Causes-Global-Warming-Cult).

[/ QUOTE ]

How can something that is agreed upon by the vast majority of experts be considered a cult?

[ QUOTE ]
The Poles and Czechs will be protected by nukes coming from countries like Iran. Sounds like a benefit to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why on earth would Iran ever nuke Poland? Other than to disarm the U.S missile defense shield, of course...
Old 04-30-2007, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Forty one percent said the anti-missile shield project should be implemented by NATO and not only by the U.S., five percent said such a proposal was worse, 29 percent did not see any difference and 25 percent were undecided.

[/ QUOTE ]
41% Of Poles want a NATO Sheild Defense
34% No (29% + 5%)
25% Undecided
Total = 100%
As for the EU, I don't give a damn about them. This is between the Poles, Czechs, and the USA. The Russians are pissed off that nations like Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Ukranine, Czech Repub, and Poles hate the Russians and like the USA. These countries couldn't wait to join NATO. Russia is now using natural gas like a hammer to bully these nations.... I am surprised the Czechs are not more on board. At least their president is....

[/ QUOTE ]

This is pathetic. First you ask people to do a homework for you (google around for sources), but when they present found info to you - then you falsify information (do you deny the results or what?).

[/ QUOTE ]

1st. Providing a link to support YOUR assertion is DOING YOUR HOMEWORK. It is lazy posting to make assertions without backing these claims up. Is it too much to ask that you back up your claims?...I don't bitch when people ask me.

2nd. Falsify information? What are you talking about?
I got this info from YOUR LINK. When the question was change to a defense sheild implemented by NATO...there was greater support. Specifically 41% support. So I have no idea what your malfunction is.... Here are the EXACT WORDS!!!
"Forty one percent said the anti-missile shield project should be implemented by NATO and not only by the U.S., five percent said such a proposal was worse, 29 percent did not see any difference and 25 percent were undecided."

My interpretation is that support for a missle shield INCREASE when people thought NATO would implement the sheild. The article is written as if a 3 year old with sub-standard English wrote it. Bitch to the authors about writing more lucidly but don't bitch to me..... I never questioned your honesty yet you attack my honesty.... I could say more to you but I don't want to be banned...

[/ QUOTE ]

He's saying this plan does not have popular support.

You're saying it does, because people would want a shield built by NATO, and not the U.S. You are ignoring the NOT THE U.S part.

The plain fact, based on the figures given, is that the people don't want the shield built. That's what the figures mean.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why on earth would Iran ever nuke Poland?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because everyone knows that the people in Iran are fundamentally different than you or I. They do not have the ability to act rationally and will kill every living thing on the planet even if it causes their own destruction.

Duh!
Old 05-01-2007, 07:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why on earth would Iran ever nuke Poland?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because everyone knows that the people in Iran are fundamentally different than you or I. They do not have the ability to act rationally and will kill every living thing on the planet even if it causes their own destruction.

Duh!

[/ QUOTE ]
exactly. everyone knows poland would be their ultimate goal.
not to mention their desire to dominate the whole world and operative principles dictating iran support and hostilities towards other countries all over the planet in last decades. lol.