Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2007, 03:57 PM

Default Re: kk vs solid player about 300bb deep

[ QUOTE ]
Bet the flop of course, but omg this fold is horrible.... you showed weakness and he jumped on it. We know nothing about his hand. Even if we are behind we still have outs against anything except AsXs and AsAx

[/ QUOTE ]
while this is true if i call turn and river is 2s or a non spade what do i do? pot will bet like 875 with around a psb left. if its a non spade and i chk and he bets do i call since i called the turn according to your logic. i fully expect him to bet river and not slow down.thing is he can have a hand that he can value bet vs me that is not the flush or the str8 but has my obv hand beat
Old 04-30-2007, 04:12 PM

your saying that he is comopletely capable of semi bluff rausing or raising with air, if this is the case, i like 3 betting all in on the flop
Old 04-30-2007, 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
your saying that he is comopletely capable of semi bluff rausing or raising with air, if this is the case, i like 3 betting all in on the flop

[/ QUOTE ]

True but it will be an allin raise that I don't aspect him to be calling if he's behind unless nut flushdraw/fd and gutter/pair and fd.just a protection raise.I would rather call and c/r turn or lead/call blank turn.the major money will be getting in with me behind or he has at least 38% equity vs my hand.I have a hand that most likly wont improve. I don't like that 300bb deep.villian is similar to straate on stars