Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2007, 12:22 PM

Default Re: Politics Boycott

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
pvn,

Did I miss where Kaj said what his other/past 2+2 posting accounts were? I asked him in the other thread and he got testy. But I'm just trying to establish his cred. What do you think? Cyrus? Gimmick account of Snowtrollball? Who?

[/ QUOTE ]

Judge my "cred" based on my arguments, not some past poster's label you want to put on me.

If I've lurked here for a year and started posting, you'll dismiss me as a lurker who should go back to lurking.

If I say I'm new, you'll dismiss me as a noob.

If I say I've been banned in the past, you know that is a bannable offense to return, so you can dismiss me and close my account.

So, I choose not to play your game. If you have something to say to me, address my posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think people in this thread are judging you on the content of your posts and are finding you wanting. The only posts of yours I have seen are in this thread and you sound like a large, dull, tool, like a hammer but less useful.
Old 04-28-2007, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The only posts of yours I have seen are in this thread and you sound like a large, dull, tool, like a hammer but less useful.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes a hammer is needed.

And I don't have 200+ posts in this thread, so you may want to search about if you're interested.
Old 04-28-2007, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So, I choose not to play your game. If you have something to say to me, address my posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
And I don't have 200+ posts in this thread, so you may want to search about if you're interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would help if you picked a position and stuck to it... SO, which is it, should people be replying to your posts, or trying to figure out who you are by searching thru all your unrelated posts?
Old 04-28-2007, 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It would help if you picked a position and stuck to it... SO, which is it, should people be replying to your posts, or trying to figure out who you are by searching thru all your unrelated posts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever they want. I said "if you're interested" ...
Old 04-28-2007, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
While we're on the subject of Politics, trolls, etc, I'd like to point out that I'm 98% sure that "Msgr. Martinez" is the same person who previously posted under the account "SLP" - who just happened to be perma-banned by Iron81 for trolling the exact same day that "Msgr. Martinez" was registered, and both have the same Avatar right now.

[/ QUOTE ]
Confirmed. Banned.
Old 04-28-2007, 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please just delete the politics forum and refuse to comment on it. If anyone brings it up, ban them.

Really.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-28-2007, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Please just delete the politics forum and refuse to comment on it. If anyone brings it up, ban them.

Really.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ed, everything will be all right. It will get worked out. In the mean time, you can return to OOT and BBV4life and continue your more important "internets stuff".
Old 04-28-2007, 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Really.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If this thread is anything what the Politics Forum is like, I'd recommend this action. My head hurts reading this thread. If we destroy the Politics Forum, who's going to start threads in ATF?
Old 04-28-2007, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If we destroy the Politics Forum, who's going to start threads in ATF?

[/ QUOTE ]

ATF will still have the "Why did I get a *?" posts. OOT mods will need to hand out a buttload more *'s, or ATF will die. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2007, 03:46 PM

All the good ATF posters left when politics invaded. I think more quality posters will come back when all talk of foreign policy is verboten.
Closed Thread