Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2007, 04:12 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shutdown My Acct -- Help!!

[ QUOTE ]
If I had a real money account when I used to live with my parents that was under my Dad's name/Neteller Account, and I have the same name, should I have a problem setting up a new account w/ new address/new payment method?

Also, OP, funds were seized?

[/ QUOTE ]

You might have to prove you are a different guy, but with a different address and payment method, should not be a problem if they ever were to ask. When I had to use my second account (First was play, second was real money, third was real money) they just transferred my balance to the second account from the third. They don't seize money for this type of thing I guess, only for fraud and stuff.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They don't seize money for this type of thing I guess, only for fraud and stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't two accounts 'fraud' in the eyes of FT though?

I'm curious to this though since I am in the same boat as the OP, opened an account, playmoney only, went inactive for 6 months then opened a new account + rakeback and deposited. So in effect only one real money account. I've been on FT now for almost 3 years with it and haven't had any problems withdrawing. I just hope they don't decide to bring it up when my account gets above a few thousand.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They don't seize money for this type of thing I guess, only for fraud and stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't two accounts 'fraud' in the eyes of FT though?

I'm curious to this though since I am in the same boat as the OP, opened an account, playmoney only, went inactive for 6 months then opened a new account + rakeback and deposited. So in effect only one real money account. I've been on FT now for almost 3 years with it and haven't had any problems withdrawing. I just hope they don't decide to bring it up when my account gets above a few thousand.

[/ QUOTE ]

From what i have been told from my affiliate, as long as you have only 1 real money account you should be fine.

YOu might want to verify for yourself however.
Old 04-19-2007, 10:48 AM

My acct is now re-opened after explaining to full tilt that I am not trying to fraud them [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2007, 10:56 AM

Wow, I never saw that ending coming.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One account per person at FTP. I think you're out of luck.

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, you *can* transfer the ownership of an account to someone else. I e-mailed them about this, and they said it could be done as long as they receive proper identification documents (driver's license, utility bill, the usual).

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I would really like to know more about this. Would this work if you already have an account, but a friend is willing to transfer his account to your name (they both have RB)?
Old 04-19-2007, 01:31 PM

I had a similar problem with FT, they just closed down my play account, even thought it was the first account I created and kept my real money account open. No big deal.