Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2007, 01:31 PM

Default Full Tilt Shutdown My Acct -- Help!!

About 2 yrs ago, I opened up a play money acct with full tilt. I mainly let my sister use this acct to play in - we both live at the same address.

1 year later, I decide to start playing for real money and opened up a seperate full tilt acct (using rakeback) to keep things sepearte from my sisters play money acct.

Well, here we are a year later and full tilt sent me an e-mail stating they found multiple accts under my name. I setup my sisters acct using my name obv...cuz im the computer guy in the house...

Anyway, I sent an e-mail explaning this to FTP - but they have not yet responded back.

FTP support said they will close my newer acct and leave the old acct (my sis's) open...

So...any suggestions? If FTP doesn't let me reopen my acct... Should I just have my sis close down her acct permenantly and then setup a new FTP acct ? I can use a diff address as I have a PO Box and a 2nd rental property address that I own?

Thanks
Or,
Old 04-17-2007, 02:17 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shutdown My Acct -- Help!!

oops wrong forum..thanks for moving.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:28 PM

One account per person at FTP. I think you're out of luck.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One account per person at FTP. I think you're out of luck.

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, you *can* transfer the ownership of an account to someone else. I e-mailed them about this, and they said it could be done as long as they receive proper identification documents (driver's license, utility bill, the usual).
Old 04-17-2007, 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I setup my sisters acct using my name obv...cuz im the computer guy in the house...

[/ QUOTE ]

This was probably not a good idea.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:00 PM

Dude, just take control of your old account and let your sister create her own account.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
About 2 yrs ago, I opened up a play money acct with full tilt. I mainly let my sister use this acct to play in - we both live at the same address.

1 year later, I decide to start playing for real money and opened up a seperate full tilt acct (using rakeback) to keep things sepearte from my sisters play money acct.

Well, here we are a year later and full tilt sent me an e-mail stating they found multiple accts under my name. I setup my sisters acct using my name obv...cuz im the computer guy in the house...

Anyway, I sent an e-mail explaning this to FTP - but they have not yet responded back.

FTP support said they will close my newer acct and leave the old acct (my sis's) open...

So...any suggestions? If FTP doesn't let me reopen my acct... Should I just have my sis close down her acct permenantly and then setup a new FTP acct ? I can use a diff address as I have a PO Box and a 2nd rental property address that I own?

Thanks
Or,

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you can keep your real money account, as long as the other was only play money. I had 3 accounts, and they made me use the first account that had a deposit, which was my second account. Make sure you tell the customer service guys that the first account was only play money, and you should be fine.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, just take control of your old account and let your sister create her own account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude...I need rakeback!! which I dont have on my old acct...but do have on the new acct.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]um, can u see a problem with that?
Old 04-17-2007, 04:07 PM

If I had a real money account when I used to live with my parents that was under my Dad's name/Neteller Account, and I have the same name, should I have a problem setting up a new account w/ new address/new payment method?

Also, OP, funds were seized?