Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2007, 12:57 PM

Default Re: Ship\'s MLB April Parlay System

By the way New, I hope you know AC Milan is gona get embarrassed by Man U, as Roma was [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2007, 01:05 PM

should i bet on it?
Old 04-12-2007, 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
By the way New, I hope you know AC Milan is gona get embarrassed by Man U, as Roma was [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
God I hope not, the shame will be too much. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2007, 12:04 PM

(1) I am a moron
(2) I am taking a small step back as that was the most money i have ever lost in one day
(3) I am going to betting smaller wagers this weekend and will post again after the weekend is over

4/13 wagers:

04/13/2007 11:56:44 3 Play Parlay: Wagered $500.00 to win $3072.38 Unsettled
BA 17 4/13 LOS ANGELES A: J LACKEY AT BOSTON: WAKEFIELD UNDER +9.0 (+100)
BA 25 4/13 TAMPA BAY: S KAZMIR AT MINNESOTA: JO SANTANA MINNESOTA: JO SANTANA (-210)
BN 1 4/13 CINCINATTI: A HARANG AT CHICAGO N: C ZAMBRANO CINCINATTI: A HARANG (+142)

04/13/2007 11:51:47 3 Play Parlay: Wagered $500.00 to win $2157.14 Unsettled
BA 25 4/13 TAMPA BAY: S KAZMIR AT MINNESOTA: JO SANTANA MINNESOTA: JO SANTANA (-210)
BN 3 4/13 HOUSTON: R OSWALT AT PHILADELPHIA: B MYERS HOUSTON: R OSWALT (+100)
BN 15 4/13 SAN DEIGO: D WELLS AT LOS ANGELES N: D LOWE UNDER +8.0 (-125)

Have a good weekend all. I'm off to relax on the beach and go see a hillsong concert on sunday in virginia beach.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:07 AM

Default Re: Ship\'s MLB April Parlay System (VA Tech Update)

Until Further notice this thread will be suspended. I am a student at Virginia Tech and I feel in my heart that people in my community need me at this time. Sports is the last thing that is on my mind. Please pray for all the victims and their families. As a community we must not criticize the actions taken by our officials. We must stick beside our leader's actions and push forward as a community remembering those loved ones that we lost at this time. In a sense the worst part of today was the fear that Blacksburg had lost its innocence; the fear that the town where you could always leave your door unlocked had been torn away from us. I do not believe that for one second. I know the compassion in this community and in the churches and we will come back a stronger community in light of this. Keep that in your thoughts as you watch over this situation. Thank you all and I will try to get back to this thread and my sports bets near the end of the week at the earliest.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:33 AM

Default Re: Ship\'s MLB April Parlay System (VA Tech Update)

Every VT student has been in my thoughts this entire day and will be for weeks to come. I dont mind saying that college will always be one of the highlights of my life, so I hope your campus can begin healing soon. As someone who was mere buildings away from a campus shooting myself in 1996 at Penn State, I feel I can relate better than most people to the shock that can occur. Please enjoy your friends and family as much as possible and I'll look for a post here with your name on it as soon as you are ready. Stay well.