Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2007, 08:44 AM

Default Re: New relationship...

OP,

Sounds like what your feeling is normal. Don't sweat it. When you are having sex you are going to think about sexual things. It's natural to think about stuff you enjoy.

Now to make this post suitable for BBV4Life: Arrange 3-some ASAP with your ex and the new GF.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:03 AM

How long have you been broken up with the old girl for? New girl looks pretty good IMO but the two pictures of her look vastly different, plz tell me she doesn't have that trashy hair anymore.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
plz tell me she doesn't have that trashy hair anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

trashy hair is hot... my fav actually. Blonde w/ some little black streaks. Then again my Mom hasn't liked the past 3 girls i've dated sooo...
Old 03-29-2007, 11:08 AM

New girl is alllll the hot. Forget about your ex bro, have fun with this one. If she wants to get clingy and you want her to also, then let it happen and enjoy it. If you don't think you're over your ex then tell this new chick that, and if she likes you enough she'll be more chill for a little while longer until you're good, or she'll TRY to make you forget.....if you get what I'm sayin.....
Old 03-29-2007, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you don't think you're over your ex then tell this new chick that

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to disagree somewhat with this line. It's one thing to tell her that you 'just got out of an intense long term relationship and I'd like to take things slow,' which, coupled with the all-important technique of hanging out often with other hot girls, should turn that psycholust into overdrive. It's another message altogether if you use the terrible, terrible words 'not over my ex.'

With the former, you're still emotionally available, but require effort on her part to land. Call her back every three days or so, look busy, and tap that [censored] until you decide what you want.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:30 PM

Default Re: Beat: Relationships.

[ QUOTE ]
background: im 24, shes 21, she doesnt drink/smoke(only been drunk twice) i dont smoke but i drink occasionaly, she is a good girl, work/school has her head on straight, im a degenerate poker player obv., she is pretty but not fine, maybe a 6/10 imo and kinda thick. anyways, we been dating for like 3 weeks now, already done the 'bingo bango' a few times, now she is getting clingy/calling every second she is free, etc. idk what to do.

so now, the last relationship i had was [censored], my ex cheated on me, was a bitch, drama, jerry springer type [censored] 4 real. since then im like [censored] it, next girl im with is going to be the exact oppositie. well, this girl is clearly that, but for some reason when im with her and we are straight intimate i keep thinking about my ex, like the [censored] she used to do, random stuff i never ever ever think about, its [censored] weird. do I still have feelings for my ex or is it normal to just think of her while being w/another chick. it hasnt happened before, but this is closest I have been to another girl since her. I guess that is the variance in the whole story. the brag is the once again 'bingo bango' is f'ing legit, like really bomb na mean. the beat is the super slutty ex and this new girls clingyness. help a brotha outt bbv, holla.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your ex is a dirty lying whore. She probably always has been and definately always will be. Remember the immortal wisdom of Ludacris. "You can't make a hoe into a housewife. Hoes don't act right."

Don't be an idiot and let your emotions get in the way and ruin what could be a great relationship. Seriously, don't push a good girl away while you pine over a piece of shiit. It's -EV. The good ones don't come along all that often.

Her being clingy isn't a bad thing. It's obv a sign that she really likes you. You see this as possibly annoying right now, but, what you fail to see is that you are in control of the relationship. You can choose to see her as much or as little as you want and she'll be down for it because she really digs you. That way if you want to take it slow you can limit the amount of time you're spending with her, or, if you want her around you constantly you can have that too.

It's sounds like you're in a great spot. I wouldn't do anything to [censored] this one up.

Oh, and next time you think you're having feelings for your ex, just remember that she most likely had some dudes donger all up in her mouth and then tongue kissed you. If that doesn't flip your emotional script, I don't know what will.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:56 PM

this is so fake......

i don't know about the story, but calling that girl thick is ridiculous.....

unless you can prove that she somehow has a huge ass....this is fake as hell.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is so fake......

i don't know about the story, but calling that girl thick is ridiculous.....

unless you can prove that she somehow has a huge ass....this is fake as hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

NH on the reverse psychology to get ass pics.

Ass pics now!
Old 03-29-2007, 06:08 PM

Beat: she doesn't drink
Varience: Holocaust
Brag: Ambiguity
Old 03-29-2007, 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
your avatar is a girl i talked to a shitton of times before she realized she can be supported by rich men and moved out of the campus.

[/ QUOTE ]

standard. she is hottt tho.

I told you those pics are like a year old, she isnt like super thick, but not that skinny either. she is into fashion, so it may look like she smokes/drinks/slutty but she really isn't, quite strange/rare these days which is a pretty good brag.

oh and she wants to learn poker now? legit right, she is coming over tonight, I don't know where I should start though..she seems really interested, I don't think she is just acting like she is, even though I read women bad most of the time.

about the ex, yes she was the super [censored], got fake [censored], 1 month later she was doing the mexico/party/drunk 4/7 days a week type thing. i dont care about her, if she calls i dont answer, yada yada, but yes on occasion I still think of her. memory variance ftl.

oh I thought of another beat, my buddies keep telling me that it is a golden opportunity though. see, my ex's sister is my best friends fiance. We hang out/chill all the time, and I know my ex hates it.anyways he's getting married in june, and yes she will be there, we are both in the wedding... whats my play?

i'll let you guys know how the training session goes..