Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2007, 07:07 AM

Default Beat: Relationships.

background: im 24, shes 21, she doesnt drink/smoke(only been drunk twice) i dont smoke but i drink occasionaly, she is a good girl, work/school has her head on straight, im a degenerate poker player obv., she is pretty but not fine, maybe a 6/10 imo and kinda thick. anyways, we been dating for like 3 weeks now, already done the 'bingo bango' a few times, now she is getting clingy/calling every second she is free, etc. idk what to do.

so now, the last relationship i had was [censored], my ex cheated on me, was a bitch, drama, jerry springer type [censored] 4 real. since then im like [censored] it, next girl im with is going to be the exact oppositie. well, this girl is clearly that, but for some reason when im with her and we are straight intimate i keep thinking about my ex, like the [censored] she used to do, random stuff i never ever ever think about, its [censored] weird. do I still have feelings for my ex or is it normal to just think of her while being w/another chick. it hasnt happened before, but this is closest I have been to another girl since her. I guess that is the variance in the whole story. the brag is the once again 'bingo bango' is f'ing legit, like really bomb na mean. the beat is the super slutty ex and this new girls clingyness. help a brotha outt bbv, holla.
Old 03-29-2007, 07:09 AM

Default Re: New relationship...

[ QUOTE ]
background: im 24, shes 21, she doesnt drink/smoke(only been drunk twice) i dont smoke but i drink occasionaly, she is a good girl, work/school has her head on straight, im a degenerate poker player obv., she is pretty but not fine, maybe a 6/10 imo and kinda thick. anyways, we been dating for like 3 weeks now, already done the 'bingo bango' a few times, now she is getting clingy/calling every second she is free, etc. idk what to do.

so now, the last relationship i had was [censored], my ex cheated on me, was a bitch, drama, jerry springer type [censored] 4 real. since then im like [censored] it, next girl im with is going to be the exact oppositie. well, this girl is clearly that, but for some reason when im with her and we are straight intimate i keep thinking about my ex, like the [censored] she used to do, random stuff i never ever ever think about, its [censored] weird. do I still have feelings for my ex or is it normal to just think of her while being w/another chick. it hasnt happened before, but this is closest I have been to another girl since her. I guess that is the variance in the whole story. the brag is the once again 'bingo bango' is f'ing legit, like really bomb na mean. the beat is the super slutty ex and this new girls clingyness. help a brotha outt bbv, holla.

[/ QUOTE ]

Variance: Jerry Springer is coming to my school tomorrow night. How [censored] awesome is that?
Old 03-29-2007, 07:14 AM

Pics of the new girl:

I don't have any pics of the EX, ill try to find some maybe my sister has some old ones..
Old 03-29-2007, 07:25 AM

TL DR but new girl is bangin son.
Old 03-29-2007, 07:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
maybe a 6/10 imo

[/ QUOTE ]

Thinly veiled brag, because she's pretty hot IMO.
Old 03-29-2007, 07:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
maybe a 6/10 imo

[/ QUOTE ]

Thinly veiled brag, because she's pretty hot IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

She is pretty no doubt, ok maybe a 7, I got high standards, plus IRL she looks different, these kinda old pics.
Old 03-29-2007, 07:42 AM

if you really hated your ex, do what i did.
throw away everything that reminds you of her, and just be with the current one. also, dont bring up things about the ex, it sucks and you will regret it soon.
p.s. the face is ~8 imo
Old 03-29-2007, 08:17 AM

I don't have anything that reminds me of her, just memories, I haven't even had these memories for years and now they are just popping up, ur right tho sometimes I bring it up and that may be an issue I gotta work on that.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:39 AM

your avatar is a girl i talked to a shitton of times before she realized she can be supported by rich men and moved out of the campus.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:40 AM

i thought you said kind of thick? and pic 2 looks like she smokes/drinks imo