Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2006, 03:40 AM

Default Re: Stanzee\'s alternative to ZeeJustin\'s article....

[ QUOTE ]

The big difference with televised poker is that a lot of people misinterpret what they see and apply it incorrectly when they play online.

[/ QUOTE ]

As opposed to information from this forum, which people immediately understand and apply correctly...
Old 02-20-2006, 03:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why is everyone giving him the attention he wants but doesnt deserve? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

agree. Mods should just lock this thread..

and ban this moron!
Old 02-20-2006, 03:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey jackass, in this case no one should ever help anyone. So why do you keep reading and posting in these forums huh?

You're a [censored] prat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just wondering why Zeejustin went to great lengths to write that article. I'm not denying it's a bad article but who is it intended for? Maybe he has long term plans to write a book? Maybe he wants to build up hits on his website? Maybe he gets a warm glowing feeling from giving help? Maybe it's an attempt to raise his profile? Maybe he just wants everyone to kiss his rear?

Zeejustin.. care to answer?
Old 02-20-2006, 03:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why is everyone giving him the attention he wants but doesnt deserve? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

agree. Mods should just lock this thread..

and ban this moron!

[/ QUOTE ]

You're the one who has come onto my thread and not only flame, but attack and insult me. I have little respect for people like you.
Old 02-20-2006, 04:15 AM

I hear ya, stanzee.
Old 02-20-2006, 04:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Believe me, there will come a time when the easy money in SNGs will come to an end, and you'll all have to start putting in a bit of effort into winning money in poker.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh don't worry you are believed. Pretty soon every person to sit don at a SNG will have 2000 posts on 2+2, 5000 SNGs under their belt, and understand ICM better than Eastbay. New players will stop playing poker as of tomorrow
Old 02-20-2006, 04:31 AM

Eh, how many "Fred"s are out there who a) play at a high enough level to run into ZJ, b) read ZJ's blog regularly, and c) are ignorant about ICM, SNGPT, 2+2, etc.?

And if "Fred" is a $22er, are there really gonna be enough Freds that read that article to affect anyone's income here? ZJ mentions 2+2 on his blog. The information is all right there for anyone who wants it. If they haven't connected the dots by now, is this article really going to push them over the edge to enlightenment?

PS - I realize OP is probably a complete troll. I'm just responding to what I see as a legitimate question and one that did run through my mind while I was reading the article.
Old 02-20-2006, 04:48 AM

so likely it wont effect anyone's income, but why do it? If it has a -EV of .01 does that make it right? I'm not saying its wrong to write this article or post hands or anything, just curious as to motivation.
Old 02-20-2006, 05:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so likely it wont effect anyone's income, but why do it? If it has a -EV of .01 does that make it right? I'm not saying its wrong to write this article or post hands or anything, just curious as to motivation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Giving something back? Maybe like the other 100% of us, he didn't get to where he is w/o a lot of advice from people who ostensibly had nothing to gain themselves.
Old 02-20-2006, 05:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Giving something back? Maybe like the other 100% of us, he didn't get to where he is w/o a lot of advice from people who ostensibly had nothing to gain themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly the point that should be emphasized. Stanzee himself probably reads this forum a ton and learns from it, and he gets angry when others do the same?

It's so ridiculous.