Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2007, 06:41 PM

Default Re: Bodog Cashout Issues

did you guys get new tracking numbers from bodog or did they just show up in the mail?
Old 03-26-2007, 06:57 PM

Mine just showed up
Old 03-26-2007, 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mine just showed up

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-26-2007, 07:50 PM

Default Well that explains

why I have a pile of checks here on the kitchen table that add up to more than I've withdrawn from Bodog over the last 2-3 months.

I don't know which ones are bogus -- if I try to cash them all am I liable for fees or whatnot re the bounced checks? I would guess not, in which case I'll just be depositing all of them.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:21 PM

Default Re: Well that explains

[ QUOTE ]
why I have a pile of checks here on the kitchen table that add up to more than I've withdrawn from Bodog over the last 2-3 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

My new checks were from Cumberland Finance. The bad ones were from Direct Channel LLC. Maybe this will help you figure out which are good.

Also, you could just look on the check and it will have a date on it of when the check was issued.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow 15k of bounced checks? thats unbelievable. i used to think doyles was bad but at least their checks were good. have you had other bounced checks in the past? thats pretty disturbing....

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never had bad checks from Bodog in the past.

I probably mispoke (wrote) when I said they bounced. The checks were bad, but it wasn't for insufficient funds. I got all of the bad checks back today (photo copies of them actually). They came in 7 seperate envelopes from my bank. They have reason listed as "other" as to why the check was rejected. On another page, they have a check list of why the check was returned. Nonsufficient Funds, Stop Payment and Account Closed are the options, but none of those is checked. Instead, there is an other option and somone hand wrote "No Ck Posting". I guess this is short for "No Check Posting" but have no idea what this means.

My new checks showed up on my doorstep today. They were in 7 seperate FedEx envelopes. God Bodog is so stupid. Seven seperate FedExes...
Old 03-27-2007, 10:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My new checks were from Cumberland Finance. The bad ones were from Direct Channel LLC. Maybe this will help you figure out which are good.

Also, you could just look on the check and it will have a date on it of when the check was issued.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's extremely helpful, thanks!
Old 03-27-2007, 10:57 AM

7 envelopes good job bodog
i got 3 checks in one envelope last time
Im also pissed they wont give me the tracking number as I dont want to stop by my house todfay unless the checks are there

In the email they sent expalining that they [censored] up they said the wrong account numbers were on the checks
Old 04-01-2007, 02:11 AM

Got a letter from my bank today showing the bounced check and a $10 fee on my side. What a freaking hassle to go through for a stupid $150 check from a poker site. I miss neteller.