Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Bodog Cashout Issues (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=360885)

jman3232 03-21-2007 06:36 PM

Bodog Cashout Issues

Dear Jordan,

We're sorry. It has just come to our attention that 1 check(s) totaling $125.00 which we recently mailed to you via Priority Post had an error in the banking information provided on the check.

We have sent a replacement check(s) to your registered address, which should arrive within the next 3-4 business days. To ensure that you have no problems receiving your withdrawal, we ask that you do not attempt to cash the original check(s) (noted above) containing the errors.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this issue may have caused and we would like to extend our thanks for your patience and understanding.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us

I had received the check several days ago and I have already cashed it at my bank. Is there anything I need to worry about? Should I just deposit the new check when it comes in? Anyone else have this problem? Is there any way that Bodog can deposit straight into a checking account or must it go through the mail? Sorry for all the questions haha. Any response would be appreciated. Thanks!

CoooKay 03-21-2007 07:00 PM

Re: Bodog Cashout Issues

good to hear this wasn't just me. I had SEVERAL 3k checks sent from Bodog that this happened to. You can imagine how upset I was when the bank called me yesterday and told me "the checks are no good". I instantly thought that they just weren't accepting the dirty gambling money. But yeah Bodog told me the same thing, that new checks are on the way and I should have them by the end of the week.

wildb 03-21-2007 09:58 PM

Recieved same email today. I cashed check on 3/16. Have not heard back from my bank yet. Please post how this progresses for you.

Thank you

DoGGz 03-21-2007 10:18 PM

Just got the same mail. At least I'm not the only one.

tsearcher 03-21-2007 11:40 PM

Same thing here. So far no word from my bank. But when I checked my account today, I was already credited for my deposit.

mo42nyy 03-22-2007 01:34 AM

got the same email for 3 checks
thanks for the rubber bodog

ilikeaces86_ 03-22-2007 02:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Same thing here. So far no word from my bank. But when I checked my account today, I was already credited for my deposit.

[/ QUOTE ]

MakesCents 03-22-2007 06:05 PM

I got the same email as well. $158 check. Cashed it earlier this week and the $ is already credited but Im sure I'll hear back later that its no good. Stupid Bodog, as if I didn't have enough reasons not to play there.

Post-Oak 03-22-2007 06:11 PM

Not sure if you really mean $2.5K checks, as that seems to be the max, but the same thing happened to me.

Anyone who deposited and got the email, the checks will definitely be rejected even if they are initially credited to your account. Now I am wondering if my bank is going to charge me, and if they will do so for each individual check.

dankhank 03-22-2007 06:17 PM

i'm lucky the two checks i got three weeks ago from bodog are still sitting on my desk lol

damn 4pm closing time at banks