hes a pretty good baller 8 27.59%
meh 8 27.59%
I dont like him, but if he ran in front of my car i would stop 5 17.24%
How is this detestable abomination playing for england? 4 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-07-2007, 09:59 AM

Default Re: americanz r thick lolz

[ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah... where are 50% of the products in your country from? That's right, companies that were started, owned, and run by Americans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unlikely. Probably Asian stuff, these days. They're closer and your labor costs are too high. Also you make [censored] cars.

[ QUOTE ]
Oh come the [censored] on. We (Amuuuricans) live in the modern day fertile crescent (<--do you alls know what that was) and that is 99.9% of the reason behind the wealth and production, nothing more.

What if you lived in afghanistan, where the whole country is essentially a mountain, and the only cash crop is poppy, i.e. opiates? Would you just pull yourself up by the bootstraps and create some amber waves of grain?

[/ QUOTE ]

While I agree that America's ascendancy is probably due to factors other than the inherent awesomeness of Americans, your argument is undercut by the fact that Israel (which is built on desert), Scandinavia (which is mostly ice) and South Korea (whose only resource appears to be fanatical computer gamers) are rich countries, while Arab countries (which use oil to flush the toilet), Tanzania (which is in the dictionary under the word "fertile") and North Korea (which is right next door to South Korea) are extremely poor. Clearly there is more at work here than resources.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:08 AM

On topic, we Australians don't REALLY, deep down, think you guys are stupid (although, "provincial", "arrogant", "jingoistic"? Yes). However the stereotype of the stupid American is one we like to throw around. We especially enjoy the way it makes you start bleating about saving Europe from fascism and being (against all the evidence) the only truly free country in the world. We don't take offence when you portray us as a bunch of affable but alcoholic criminals who ride kangaroos to work and talk in incomprehensible slang. Chuck another shrimp on the barbie, hoho, nudge nudge. We call them PRAWNS, you goddamn cultural hegemons.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also lol at all you gung ho yanks defending yourselves vs a bit a bit of bashing... awww... some of your defenses include acknowledging how bad your country is but accepting it anyway???!? wtf nice going

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-07-2007, 12:13 PM

wow, nobel prizes per capita? are you people serious?

this stat is retarded

DO YOU SEE WHY?
Old 03-07-2007, 12:52 PM

im currently drinkin a beer with more history and culture then the whole usa put together(from a brewery that existed 100years before some guy accidently found a piece of land which was later named america).

america is based on stealing and murdering(hi indians),is now on the best way to become what was described in books like 1984 etc and will be the reason for the end of the civilisation we know

ofc i dont say americans are dumb overall. but a majority (even if its only 51%)of u guys follow a goverment that not only [censored] you over but even randomly decides to invade other countries and murder innocent ppl based on pure lies.

a spoiled country with spoiled ppl which which was the land the unlimited freedom(at least for white ppl) and is now the land of unlimited stupidity,greed and war. gz

hf flamin me.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi, I'm a long time lurker at BBV4LIFE

[/ QUOTE ]

AHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHA

[/ QUOTE ]
WHY YOU GOTTA BE A HATER
Old 03-07-2007, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im currently drinkin a beer with more history and culture then the whole usa put together(from a brewery that existed 100years before some guy accidently found a piece of land which was later named america).

america is based on stealing and murdering(hi indians),is now on the best way to become what was described in books like 1984 etc and will be the reason for the end of the civilisation we know

ofc i dont say americans are dumb overall. but a majority (even if its only 51%)of u guys follow a goverment that not only [censored] you over but even randomly decides to invade other countries and murder innocent ppl based on pure lies.

a spoiled country with spoiled ppl which which was the land the unlimited freedom(at least for white ppl) and is now the land of unlimited stupidity,greed and war. gz

hf flamin me.

[/ QUOTE ]

So? What's your point?

lol jealousoftheusaments.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol jealousoftheusaments.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can play at party, can u (asuming ur american)?

Ops, forgot your goverment forbidds you because Bin Laden is washing money on poker sites...
Old 03-07-2007, 04:33 PM

What country wasn't founded by one group of people taking over another group of people? Only thing that differs is how long ago it happened.