Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2007, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Brandi is back

[ QUOTE ]
admo come to bbv pls

[/ QUOTE ]

bbv... are the snacks better there?

ty all.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:42 PM

the full tilt stickers over catwoman's titties won me over on the photoshop.
Old 02-25-2007, 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
edit: ^ I'm working my way through it you ass. The OP provided NOTHING in his post but a link.

lol, last post on page 8 is the first post by Brandi in the thread:

[ QUOTE ]

It's all true! I haven't been [censored] since I broke things off with Carlos almost two months ago (although we then hooked up twice after that)... But still, It's been over a month. I've been feigning dick soooo bad!!!
And yes, I've been harrassing Micon to fly out and give me the deep penetration I've been in desperate need of. I've always had the hots for him ~ whenever he blurbs about my titties, I get sooooo wet thinking about him and stroking his big [censored] up and down and up and down for hours on end... I fantasize about taking my pink little panties off in an elevator and having him spank me while pulling my hair and pounding me from behind! I have never been this turned on EVER. The very thought of him makes me wet. I can't stop touching myself. But even that doesn't help... I just keep getting wetter and wetter... My body just keeps getting hotter... And it makes me scream in pain because all I want is a nice, hard, [censored] deep inside me. HIS nice hard [censored]!!! (which he assured me was a 7.5 ~ and if so, I would put my tongue all over it and deep throat him for hours on end.)
But alas, things aren't going so well. He won't talk dirty to me or respond to my endless text messages or phone calls!!!! My heart is broken and I remain dickless and sad. I'm just waiting for the LA Poker Classic so that maybe I can change his mind... How I would love to get on top of that boy, ride him like a wild stallion, and call him Jesus... Damn those married, pious pricks!!

I'd like to say Micon sucks ~ but instead, would much rather give him something to suck on... (my titties, maybe? or perhaps my nice tight pussy... that is in much need of some tlc!)

[/ QUOTE ]

what a psycho

[/ QUOTE ]

i fantasize about turning ur face into a sperm receptacle. how about that u illiterate momo