Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2007, 05:52 AM

Default Brandi is back

The brandi stuff is starting up again at neverwinpoker.com. She has a new crush.

http://www.neverwinpoker.com/phpnuke...ict-33428.html

Topset72
Old 02-01-2007, 05:58 AM

Default Re: Brandi is back

I read the OP and it piqued my interest, but then I saw the thread was already 14 pages, so I just went to the last page and this is the first thing I see

lol
Old 02-01-2007, 06:02 AM

Wow. She takes crazy to a whole new level.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:02 AM

Is that a dorm room?
Old 02-01-2007, 06:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I read the OP and it piqued my interest, but then I saw the thread was already 14 pages, so I just went to the last page and this is the first thing I see

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

you should probably read the in between pages
Old 02-01-2007, 06:06 AM

edit: ^ I'm working my way through it you ass. The OP provided NOTHING in his post but a link.

lol, last post on page 8 is the first post by Brandi in the thread:

[ QUOTE ]

It's all true! I haven't been [censored] since I broke things off with Carlos almost two months ago (although we then hooked up twice after that)... But still, It's been over a month. I've been feigning dick soooo bad!!!
And yes, I've been harrassing Micon to fly out and give me the deep penetration I've been in desperate need of. I've always had the hots for him ~ whenever he blurbs about my titties, I get sooooo wet thinking about him and stroking his big [censored] up and down and up and down for hours on end... I fantasize about taking my pink little panties off in an elevator and having him spank me while pulling my hair and pounding me from behind! I have never been this turned on EVER. The very thought of him makes me wet. I can't stop touching myself. But even that doesn't help... I just keep getting wetter and wetter... My body just keeps getting hotter... And it makes me scream in pain because all I want is a nice, hard, [censored] deep inside me. HIS nice hard [censored]!!! (which he assured me was a 7.5 ~ and if so, I would put my tongue all over it and deep throat him for hours on end.)
But alas, things aren't going so well. He won't talk dirty to me or respond to my endless text messages or phone calls!!!! My heart is broken and I remain dickless and sad. I'm just waiting for the LA Poker Classic so that maybe I can change his mind... How I would love to get on top of that boy, ride him like a wild stallion, and call him Jesus... Damn those married, pious pricks!!

I'd like to say Micon sucks ~ but instead, would much rather give him something to suck on... (my titties, maybe? or perhaps my nice tight pussy... that is in much need of some tlc!)

[/ QUOTE ]

what a psycho
Old 02-01-2007, 06:39 AM

o my, that got me horny. me soooo hornnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 02-01-2007, 06:44 AM

this is like finding out your worst enemy has gotten an incurable disease -

let's not go visit - let's send a card and wish him the best -

bye Micon
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

RB
Old 02-01-2007, 06:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
edit: ^ I'm working my way through it you ass. The OP provided NOTHING in his post but a link.

lol, last post on page 8 is the first post by Brandi in the thread:

[ QUOTE ]

It's all true! I haven't been [censored] since I broke things off with Carlos almost two months ago (although we then hooked up twice after that)... But still, It's been over a month. I've been feigning dick soooo bad!!!
And yes, I've been harrassing Micon to fly out and give me the deep penetration I've been in desperate need of. I've always had the hots for him ~ whenever he blurbs about my titties, I get sooooo wet thinking about him and stroking his big [censored] up and down and up and down for hours on end... I fantasize about taking my pink little panties off in an elevator and having him spank me while pulling my hair and pounding me from behind! I have never been this turned on EVER. The very thought of him makes me wet. I can't stop touching myself. But even that doesn't help... I just keep getting wetter and wetter... My body just keeps getting hotter... And it makes me scream in pain because all I want is a nice, hard, [censored] deep inside me. HIS nice hard [censored]!!! (which he assured me was a 7.5 ~ and if so, I would put my tongue all over it and deep throat him for hours on end.)
But alas, things aren't going so well. He won't talk dirty to me or respond to my endless text messages or phone calls!!!! My heart is broken and I remain dickless and sad. I'm just waiting for the LA Poker Classic so that maybe I can change his mind... How I would love to get on top of that boy, ride him like a wild stallion, and call him Jesus... Damn those married, pious pricks!!

I'd like to say Micon sucks ~ but instead, would much rather give him something to suck on... (my titties, maybe? or perhaps my nice tight pussy... that is in much need of some tlc!)

[/ QUOTE ]

what a psycho

[/ QUOTE ]

LAPC coming up obv.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:54 AM

there are some nude cell pics in there. bitch is crazy. someone needs to sic sam jackson on her ass with some chains and whatnot.