Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2007, 10:20 PM

Default Re: I need somebody to critique my play

[ QUOTE ]
brandi, are you hot?

do you have picture??

i think a picture would help us gauge how credible it is for you to have trips, if you could take a picture with a sign that says "SIIMP" taht woudl be great

i can't make a decision on this hand until you do that

[/ QUOTE ]

no I'm not hot, I already have grown kids, Brandy is my real first name, decided to use the famous name of BRandi Hawbaker, now I'm regretting it coz nobody is taking me seriuosly.
Old 02-25-2007, 06:51 AM

There is no reason whatsoever to try to represent trip 3s (and even if there were, you picked a poor line), because everything that is afraid of trip 3s is already behind your hand drawing to at most 3 outs. So basically you're folding out every hand you beat (AQ, AJ, KK, QQ), and you're getting [censored] by every hand that beats you (AA, 3x).
Old 02-25-2007, 08:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There is no reason whatsoever to try to represent trip 3s (and even if there were, you picked a poor line), because everything that is afraid of trip 3s is already behind your hand drawing to at most 3 outs. So basically you're folding out every hand you beat (AQ, AJ, KK, QQ), and you're getting [censored] by every hand that beats you (AA, 3x).

[/ QUOTE ]

FINALLY, geezus. I read through this whole ridiculous thread before someone finally said that. Brandi, people are treating you like a [censored] retard because your post didn't make any damn sense, and the above quote is the reason.

If you put your opponent on something like AQ or AJ, then your push is fine and a great way to get paid. If you put your opponent on nothing, you should just call and see if they take another stab on turn. Like any hand it's situational. As it turns out, you pushed all-in (for all the wrong reasons) and got caught by a fast-played monster. It happens, next hand...

Next time you ask for advice and give a completely ass-backwards reasoning on your play, except some ridicule. Good luck, sincerely.....good luck.