Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2007, 01:30 AM

Default Re: InterPoker Platinum Club

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Don't you have to lose the money in you account to be able to make a reload? Or does it count as a reload if I deposit more money and play for the reload bonus, and the withdraw it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sites could care less if you lost the money or not, a deposit is a deposit. So yes, you can just deposit more for a reload.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly Bobo. You should charge a fee for your expertise in these matters.
Old 02-16-2007, 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Don't you have to lose the money in you account to be able to make a reload? Or does it count as a reload if I deposit more money and play for the reload bonus, and the withdraw it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sites could care less if you lost the money or not, a deposit is a deposit. So yes, you can just deposit more for a reload.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a stalker... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2007, 09:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a stalker... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha, [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Mkay, good to know. Much better to go for the reload then, gives more money per MPP.
Old 02-17-2007, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I doubt that they're THAT exclusive.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hehe, probably not. I was thinking, how much will they earn a month on a player accumulating 8000 MPPs? I've raked $87 since I started there a few days ago, over ~1800 hands, and I've received 326.5 MPPs.

8000/326.5 = ~24.5

24.5*87 = ~$2100

How much of that can they possibly be using for promotions? 20%? Suppose those parties aren't that exclusive then =/. But hey, if they send me some silly InterPoker Platinum Club cap it'll be enough to make me feel special. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I really feel sorry for those that ever use the higher reload bonus limits because they're platinum members. Playing that damn much and not being a winning player must suck pretty hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try playing 2-4 fixed, you get about 390 MPP for every 1000 hands you play.
Old 02-17-2007, 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I doubt that they're THAT exclusive.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hehe, probably not. I was thinking, how much will they earn a month on a player accumulating 8000 MPPs? I've raked $87 since I started there a few days ago, over ~1800 hands, and I've received 326.5 MPPs.

8000/326.5 = ~24.5

24.5*87 = ~$2100

How much of that can they possibly be using for promotions? 20%? Suppose those parties aren't that exclusive then =/. But hey, if they send me some silly InterPoker Platinum Club cap it'll be enough to make me feel special. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I really feel sorry for those that ever use the higher reload bonus limits because they're platinum members. Playing that damn much and not being a winning player must suck pretty hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try playing 2-4 fixed, you get about 390 MPP for every 1000 hands you play.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the tip. I suck at FL though, barely ever played it. I think I'd rather play NL and try to improve there instead. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I received a reply from InterPoker btw:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear xxx,

Thank you for your enquiry into the Platinum Club. Further details are now available on the website at http://www.interpoker.com/promotions...num_club.shtml

As you can see on the site, players can qualify for entry into the Platinum Club by earning 8000 MPPs in any calendar month. We do however look at each case individually so any player who contacts us will be monitored with the possibility of being invited to the club in the future.

Once invited into the club players get a designated hotline and email address to make sure that any issues that come up are tackled straight away and you get the best customer service available to online poker players. Other benefits of the club include:

* Monthly raked hands promotions to reward our biggest players with extra cash rewards for playing on the site

* Monthly freeroll tournaments giving players opportunities to win packages to EPT events and other prestigious live tournaments

* Special hospitality events for top players (last year a number of other top players joined us at the World Cup in Germany).

* We have also previously run promotions giving players an opportunity to gain entry to land based events through their play at Inter and in 2006 the Platinum Club took over 10 players to the WSOP and a further 10 players to CPC as a reward for their high level of play at Inter.

* I hope the club appeals to you and rest assured we aim to treat our big players better than any other online site, and develop a personal relationship with those players who are loyal to Interpoker and enjoy the site.

Please let me know any questions that you may have regarding the club and if there is anything in particular that you want more details on. Good luck in achieving entry into the club and we look forward to providing you with the best VIP service out there.

Kindest regards

Ryan Hartley
Poker Manager

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-21-2007, 07:47 AM

I am in the Platinum club at InterPoker - it rocks! I almost won a Monte Carlo EPT seat in the freeroll they organised last month. I would recommend it.
Old 02-21-2007, 01:40 PM

Recommend it? You have to make 8000 points per month, even you're in otherwise you're not... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2007, 08:21 PM

Haha [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
I am in the Platinum club at InterPoker - it rocks! I almost won a Monte Carlo EPT seat in the freeroll they organised last month. I would recommend it.

[/ QUOTE ]
How often are these events organized? Are there any other benefits?

Sounds sweet, but I'd have to do some badass playing to get 8k points on my current level, so I really want to know all the benefits beforehand. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If I just could reach 8k MPPs the first month it wouldn't be that hard to accumulate 4k points a month after that.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Recommend it? You have to make 8000 points per month, even you're in otherwise you're not... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

True you have to get the points but i play full time and its good to be recognised as an important customer. I started small but started full time about 4 months ago.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:52 AM

Tommo, what stakes do you play and at which rate do you accumulate the points?