Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2007, 06:43 PM

Default Re: Finding a good wingman....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have a friend that likes fat girls but only while drunk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. This works great because he can intercept a fat girl and I can go for the hot friend that fat girls usually come with.

However this may not be optimal strategy since he seems to get laid a little more than me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please send him out with me. My roommates have nicknamed me 'Tollhouse' because the big girls always try to go after me in the bars.

Why I don't understand, as I'm a fairly skinny guy and don't initiate conversation with them.

I'd happily redirect them to your friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Naw i know a good thing when I find it. But remember fat girls need loving too.
Old 02-14-2007, 07:15 PM

Wes Mantooth and I were at 1223 in DC w/ some friends a few weeks ago when a pretty girl walked by that he thought was really hot. So as she walked by I tapped her on the shoulder and pointed to him and said "I want you to take a good look at this man right here. This is the guy behind the guy behind the guy."

Worked like a charm, they talked all night but didn't hook up b/c he thought she was bat [censored] crazy.
Old 02-14-2007, 07:34 PM

My best wingman ever was a wing-woman.

There is nothing so effective as a female friend who is determined to get you laid. She breaks the ice in a totally non-threatening manner and you're coming with a recommendation.

Everyone has a cockblock story, my worst is when I was wingmanning for a teammate who was after a cute brunette. I go over, work my accent magic on her decent redhead friend. Unfortunately, after a little while it becomes clear that working on the brunette too, and my friend is chumping it up. I mean he is just awful.

Anyway, eventually, the brunette leans over when my friend is in the bathroom and asks "do you want to get out of here". I say "sure I'll get Pete". She says "no, I mean now". Sorry mate, it was worth it though.
Old 02-14-2007, 07:49 PM

Try to find some pickup artist guys in your area. They'll at least be open to your feedback. I have no idea where you would find them, though.
Also, you're often SOL if your wingman/friends is/are significantly better looking, uglier, or taller than you. I'm not saying you shouldn't be friends with or hang out with guys like this, but when it comes to picking up chicks, you want someone roughly your equal.
Old 02-14-2007, 07:54 PM

The classic mistake made when dealing with fatties is giving them an inordinate amount of attention. Treat them with the acknowledgment and respect necessary to keep them on your side, but if you give them too much of your time they turn into the female equivalent of a sailor on leave and then the hot friend has to get out of the way and let her go for the kill. Annoying!
Old 02-14-2007, 08:02 PM

haha, cappy awesome story more i fyou hae them please
Old 02-14-2007, 08:03 PM

Good post OP. A good wingman is few and far between.

On spring break a few years ago this chick was all over me at this club and my friend came over, pointed at me, and said "your getting laid tonight!". POOF she was gone shortly after, I was so pissed. I still to this day give him hell about that one.
Old 02-14-2007, 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On spring break a few years ago this chick was all over me at this club and my friend came over, pointed at me, and said "your getting laid tonight!". POOF she was gone shortly after, I was so pissed. I still to this day give him hell about that one.

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe she was pissed that he used a possessive instead of a contraction.
Old 02-14-2007, 08:23 PM

One of these guys should do the trick...

Old 02-14-2007, 08:26 PM

post a wanted ad on Craigslist