I like sloppy joes-7 86 40.00%
I'd maim for a sloppy joe right now-8 34 15.81%
better than sex-9 4 1.86%
Super awesome!!!!-10 4 1.86%
Voters: 215. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-22-2007, 04:25 AM

Default Re: shouldn\'t even bother posting this

[ QUOTE ]
I had lurked on this forum long before I started, and it is truly sad to see the quality of this forum fall apart.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto
it's not that samo "cares too much about what people think" it's that people here are just way too [censored] in the head to even bother trying to have a discussion

also Samo with 10x the class and accomplishment of most other prominent posters here, and has the most reason to have a bloated ego, but with that said, he keeps it under a much better moderation than most of the [censored] here who may be good at poker but inexplicably think that this is the most important character trait a person can have
Old 01-22-2007, 04:43 AM

Seroiusly ban EM2, he's worthless
Old 01-22-2007, 09:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You reponded: I play poker, I don't have to explain anything to you for free.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow wtf what a DBag

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I could find the hand that I had a question on. It was something ridiculous like him calling a psb on the river with Queen high on an ace high board. This was the first hand I looked at when I opened the database so I was honestly wondering if his numbers has been rigged up somehow.

It's pretty unusual to meet another 2+2er who refuses to talk poker to others. I wouldn't have minded if he said something like: I've been getting a ton of questions about this DB today, sorry I cannot respond now. I mean common, I had sent him $300 earlier that day for HIS database. I guess he considers me to be nobody since I play SSNL/MSNL.
Old 01-22-2007, 10:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was a top 5 winnner on party poker in 2006

[/ QUOTE ]

Liar.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:50 AM

I just thought that I would bump this thread and observe that now that EM2 has run samo off, it is unsurprising that he hasn't stepped up to provide some substantive strategy contributions himself. If you just click on his profile and posting history, all you see is the usual attention whore BBV posts and one-linerish no content posts and quoting of other posters' recommended plays in the few strat threads he entered since. What a surprise.
Old 01-29-2007, 12:22 PM

yeah but he was a top 5 winner on party poker in 2006. Oh and he has posted some great hands too.
Old 01-29-2007, 12:34 PM

this was a quality bump
Old 01-29-2007, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just thought that I would bump this thread and observe that now that EM2 has run samo off

[/ QUOTE ]

because clearly Samo has been an active poster in the recent months...
Old 01-29-2007, 03:00 PM

Quality strat content instead of zero-content attention whore quantity is what samo contributed. The opposite is what EM2 dumps on these forums.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:45 PM

Well Kudos to Samo for his great work posting on 2p2 thus far.. I think it's very sad that there is so much beef going on without a real reason for it.. On one hand players such as EM2 and Fukken seem to play extremely well and must have great minds outside of the poker world as well on the other hand they seem to lack social skillz or maturity to get along in a friendly, unproblematic way.. This has definately something to do with their age. Nonetheless I am 100% certain none of em would thread other people outside of the internet the same way.. Why can't we focus on the real issue here: This is a great place to improve everyone's game, get to know smart/cool people, even make friends with some of em and have a good time. I don't see why dissing each other improves our life quality, quite the opposite is the truth..
I am not as much of a private person as Samo or Diablo seems to be, but I do respect other opinions and Sponger is plain wrong if he thinks this is an overreaction. If you would have a family and responsibility, why take stupid risks and get your family into a situation where you might get into serious trouble. Think for a moment. If your parents would be kidnapped because you're the new Aba and they want a million from you and your mother would get killed in the progress WTF? I think it's unrealistic but hitting quads with a lower set over higher set is a bad beat, too... still it can happen and there is no reason to gamble in such a important part of everyones life.
So you guys grow a little up or think longer before posting and do it the right way, if you have problems with Samo or anyone else, adress them directly via PM, do not act like a idiot and post personal stuff that isn't intended for the public.. and value the work of others.. and if you don't like them it's not automatically necessarly to let everyone know what you think .. I do like the people mentioned above, it's just their way to get along with other people.. sometimes it's better to say nothing at all, if you cannot contribute anything useful. Beeing friendly to each other isn't hurting anyone and there are times when honesty is important, but things are crossing a line quite too often in this forum.

I would be really interested in a forum purely for strategic posts/hands or whatever usefulstuff there is.. with any useless poster/posting beeing deleted. Couldn't there be an invited only forum or something? Every interesting thread has less than 5% content, it takes a [censored] of time to select the good posts from the bad ones and slows down the whole idea of the site. Or create a forum with a lot of railbirds which can read the content but cannot spam it with nonesense.. Give it a thought.