Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2007, 01:05 AM

Default Re: The FBI can see you through your TV

Has anyone seen "Deja Vu"?
Old 02-03-2007, 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Will somebody that has knowledge in this area clear this up for me? It seems that with the right TV/ Cable box setup it may be possible. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely true. However, I can help. I've created a complex set of electronics that can be used to defeat this. The device injects harmonic high frequency distortion into the 60Hz power which the power supply in the TV's can't filter out, and this completely scrambles the AV pickups in the set. I can make these things for about $50, and for a 2+2 buddy I'd be willing to let 'em go at cost. They're cleverly disguised to look like a $2.99 extension cord, too, so the Feds won't even think to look for them. Interested?
Old 02-03-2007, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Absolutely true. However, I can help. I've created a complex set of electronics that can be used to defeat this. The device injects harmonic high frequency distortion into the 60Hz power which the power supply in the TV's can't filter out, and this completely scrambles the AV pickups in the set. I can make these things for about $50, and for a 2+2 buddy I'd be willing to let 'em go at cost. They're cleverly disguised to look like a $2.99 extension cord, too, so the Feds won't even think to look for them. Interested?

[/ QUOTE ]

Guys -- this sounds like a scam to me. Anyone making a serious product like this would not so brazenly be operating on a public forum, and particularly not revealing what the device looks like. Buyer beware.
Old 02-03-2007, 01:55 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] levelling

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Guys -- this sounds like a scam to me. Anyone making a serious product like this would not be so brazenly be operating on a public forum, and particularly not revealing what the device looks like. Buyer beware.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunetly, I dont think this is a joke post.

Old 02-03-2007, 01:56 AM

Thank god.
Old 02-03-2007, 03:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/...u_hear_me.html

this is the stuff that I find more interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have known about this for a little while in Australia when gangs meet they require you to take out your mobile phone battery and put the phones in another room.
Old 02-03-2007, 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Guys -- this sounds like a scam to me. Anyone making a serious product like this would not so brazenly be operating on a public forum, and particularly not revealing what the device looks like. Buyer beware.

[/ QUOTE ]

4th leveled?
Old 02-03-2007, 04:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The FBI can listen to everything you say, even when the cell phone is turned off

[/ QUOTE ]

holy [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was once demonstrated to me by a private detective how you could turn a regular phone, with digital technology, into a listening device. He plugged some gizmo on his line, he dialed a number, pressed a coupla buttons and then handed me the receiver. I could hear what was going on in the room where the other phone was. I also noticed that I could not be heard, because the microphone part on my set was dead.

What happens is that a signal fakes a response from the other end, like the other person picking up the phone, immediately and before the other phone rings. You basically have the phone acting like an open mike. All you do, then, is deaden your own mike, and amp the sounds coming in.