Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2007, 04:19 PM

Default Re: Click2pay won\'t let me open an account. Anyone have this problem?

[ QUOTE ]
I can't say I'm impressed so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yea, I'm locked out.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The way they set up these things is horrible.

In real life I know a suzanne smith.

They ask do you know:

a)suzy smith
b)s smith
c)suzanne smith

ok, I click c with a small amount of confidence, but what a horrible question.

[/ QUOTE ]

I empathize. This is very similar to what I went though and I'm basically locked out from their system.

Frankly, it's a flaw in their sign up procedure which they ought to fix and then address those of us who were screwed because of their flawed process.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I had the exact problem and I know for a fact I answered all of the questions correctly, when I asked to speak to his manager he said "no i dont think so", when I insisted he told me to fk off and hung up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am getting so got damn tired of trolls.

[/ QUOTE ]

I responded before to your comment which was way off base. If you can't contribute constructively, then don't read the thread.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:36 PM

OK, the reason I'm skeptical is for a few reasons:

1 - You said you were banned for life from C2P. How do you know that? Did someone on their end tell you in those terms that you failed and could never sign up again? I find it hard to believe that a company is going to turn away customers due to screw ups and honest mistakes.

2 - The comment I made about the other post being a troll post was because the poster had 1 post, which is always a red flag and he posted something outrageous without any further information.

Bottom line is that people are confused and scared. By posting these outrageous stories without corroboration, you're fanning those flames, so I am skeptical.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:42 PM

I think everything will be straightened out soon... But I have to believe they are overwhelmed right now and just don't have time....

I'm guessing there has been over 100k signups/day the last few day...

I doubt there are any companies such as this can handle that volume...

So it's "The system locked you out. Don't have time to verify why. Your just locked out."

I would wait a week or 2 then call them...
Old 01-19-2007, 05:04 PM

Well, I have been a reader of 2plus2 for a long time, but havent felt the need to post before today and after the response I got it will be my last....in terms of what I said I relayed (as much as I can remember) of the phone conversation I had, I was treated so rudely that I also called Full Tilt and let them know how I was treated...unfortunately I cannot corroborate a phone conversation and was merely responding to the thread where an individual has experienced the same problem as myself. In terms of being a "troll" I am not even familiar with what that means.
Old 01-19-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, the reason I'm skeptical is for a few reasons:

1 - You said you were banned for life from C2P. How do you know that? Did someone on their end tell you in those terms that you failed and could never sign up again? I find it hard to believe that a company is going to turn away customers due to screw ups and honest mistakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

The customer service rep who I spoke with told me that since I did not pass their security test they would not do business with me. When I asked if I could reapply or do something like submit additional documentation to show that I am who I purport to be, they told me that I could not.

When they tell me that they wouldn't so business with me after I pointed out that the issue arose because of what I believed was an ambiguous security question, I took that to mean that I was locked out of their system permanently. Didn't know how else to interpret it.

Please note that I did say in my original post that one of my reasons for posting was to warn others to be extra careful with these security tests or they might run into the problem I was having. I was trying to be helpful, not fan any flames of uncertainty. If it came across that way, that was not my intent.
Old 01-19-2007, 05:11 PM

I signed up for click2pay 2 days ago. It said my account was locked. I finally got through today and I just need to send them a copy of my phone bill and I have an account. Everything is fine
Old 01-19-2007, 05:18 PM

cracker and monkey

Not trying to flame you guys.

cracker, TY for clarifying in the post above. I realize you're trying to help. I think you just need to let them cool off for a few days until they can catch their breath. Keep in mind C2P will be slammed for a while.

Money, I still have a hard to believing that one of their CS reps told you to "f off", unless you were equally nasty with him. But nonetheless, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

I guess bottom line here is that it may be best to wait until next week to open a C2P account.
Old 01-19-2007, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
cracker and monkey

Not trying to flame you guys.

cracker, TY for clarifying in the post above. I realize you're trying to help. I think you just need to let them cool off for a few days until they can catch their breath. Keep in mind C2P will be slammed for a while.

Money, I still have a hard to believing that one of their CS reps told you to "f off", unless you were equally nasty with him. But nonetheless, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

I guess bottom line here is that it may be best to wait until next week to open a C2P account.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. However (and please don't accuse me of fanning anything-feel like my last comment in this paragraph will support your arguments :-)) but I just spoke to a customer service supervisor who went by the name of "Andy" to whom I offered to send a utility bill/passport etc to verify my identity). He specifically asked me if I was joining to do online gaming transactions and if I was from the US citizen. When I indicated i was, he said that submitting the documentation was pointless as they were no longer accepting US customers. When I asked him when that happened, he said the decision was made today and would be publicly announced soon. Boy, I hope I got bad information from him. Frankly, I hope he was lying to me. It seems too incredible.