FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Poll
Yes 25 83.33%
No 5 16.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-11-2007, 04:03 AM

Default Re: Rate your level of self-loathing

[ QUOTE ]
Who is almost completely satisfied with his life?

[/ QUOTE ]

people with two long alleles. unfortunately, i'm pretty sure i have 2 short ones.
Old 01-11-2007, 04:08 AM

Sometimes I'm proud that I've done more with my life than most of my friends and a lot of people I meet. (Then again most of my friends are lifelong potheads.) Sometimes I am filled with regret about what I think I could have accomplished if I really went balls out on something for most of my life. Standard for someone in their late 30s?
Old 01-11-2007, 05:08 PM

I love a lot of things about me; I'm smart, funny, pretty, nice. But, I spend an inordinate amount of time hating my body. It's like a sickness. Like Drew Devil said, there are good and bad days, but it's crazy how much it can just consume me.

I also sometimes get paranoid "Am I totally annoying?" "Do people avoid me and I have no idea?" "Am I a giant know-it-all douchebag?" "Am I obnoxious when I drink?" but those are pretty fleeting.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I love a lot of things about me; I'm smart, funny, pretty, nice. But, I spend an inordinate amount of time hating my body. It's like a sickness. Like Drew Devil said, there are good and bad days, but it's crazy how much it can just consume me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez, just find a rich, older dude and hang with him for a few months and get him to pay for that boob job you wanted. Then dump him for a boy-band good-looking guy. Problem solved. (If the morality of it bothers just don't tell anyone. "I saved up for them." So simple.)
Old 01-11-2007, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez, just find a rich, older dude and hang with him for a few months and get him to pay for that boob job you wanted. Then dump him for a boy-band good-looking guy. Problem solved. (If the morality of it bothers just don't tell anyone. "I saved up for them." So simple.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want a boob job. Thanks tho.