Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2006, 03:15 PM

Default Re: Saw a fight in the street this morning (Trip report)

[ QUOTE ]
dead,

Now that's a [censored] trip report about seeing a fight.

J

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm new to typing trip reports sorry [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

How can I improve it? (I'm thinking of adding it to my blog at some point)
Old 02-09-2006, 03:26 PM

I got the impression he was giving you accolades, not criticism. [censored] the ambiguity of [censored]!
Old 02-09-2006, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got the impression he was giving you accolades, not criticism. [censored] the ambiguity of [censored]!

[/ QUOTE ]

wasn't sure about his meaning. Damn ambiguity [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2006, 03:38 PM

If I was LD, IŽd be pissed.
Old 02-09-2006, 03:42 PM

this happened about a half a year ago driving to work out.

everday going to workout i cut through some side streets (a business district) to stay away from traffic on the main streets. i was on the side street when i saw two cars side by side with the windows rolled down and their hands waving madly. one car swerved into the other car just missing it and forcing the other guy up on the curb (no tire blowout which was amazing).

the guy that did the swerving i guess said to pull over so they could settle it b/c he pulled into a parking lot right off the street and the other guy followed him, as did i.

they both get out of the car and both have on slacks, button down and a tie. the swerver was wearing a white button down and the other guy was wearing a blue button down.

they look like they could be brothers, same size, same gelled hair and almost the same faces. guy in the white walks up to the guy in blue and shoves him, guy in the blue w/o hesitation swings and connects. guy in the white was knocked back from the hit and trips over a curb and falls. guy in the blue says, "get up motherf*cker so i can beat your ass some more."

guy in white gets up and they start trading punches, both getting in some good licks. i am sitting in my car watching from maybe 25 feet away, no way i am calling the cops b/c that is gay...if they are dumb enough to beat the crap out of each other then thats their punishment, plus it was entertaining.

guy in the white was all bloody and obviously tired, guy in the blue looked like he had beaten some ass before. at the end of it, guy in the white rushes toward guy in the blue to tackle him and try and get him to the ground, guy in the blue uppercuts him and guy in the white pauses and buckles to the ground. he was out cold. guy in blue nudges the guy in the head with his foot and he didn't move, he tucks his shirt back and adjusts his tie and gets in the car and drives off.

i call 911.
Old 02-09-2006, 05:11 PM

Awesome story dead!
Old 02-09-2006, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this happened about a half a year ago driving to work out.

everday going to workout i cut through some side streets (a business district) to stay away from traffic on the main streets. i was on the side street when i saw two cars side by side with the windows rolled down and their hands waving madly. one car swerved into the other car just missing it and forcing the other guy up on the curb (no tire blowout which was amazing).

the guy that did the swerving i guess said to pull over so they could settle it b/c he pulled into a parking lot right off the street and the other guy followed him, as did i.

they both get out of the car and both have on slacks, button down and a tie. the swerver was wearing a white button down and the other guy was wearing a blue button down.

they look like they could be brothers, same size, same gelled hair and almost the same faces. guy in the white walks up to the guy in blue and shoves him, guy in the blue w/o hesitation swings and connects. guy in the white was knocked back from the hit and trips over a curb and falls. guy in the blue says, "get up motherf*cker so i can beat your ass some more."

guy in white gets up and they start trading punches, both getting in some good licks. i am sitting in my car watching from maybe 25 feet away, no way i am calling the cops b/c that is gay...if they are dumb enough to beat the crap out of each other then thats their punishment, plus it was entertaining.

guy in the white was all bloody and obviously tired, guy in the blue looked like he had beaten some ass before. at the end of it, guy in the white rushes toward guy in the blue to tackle him and try and get him to the ground, guy in the blue uppercuts him and guy in the white pauses and buckles to the ground. he was out cold. guy in blue nudges the guy in the head with his foot and he didn't move, he tucks his shirt back and adjusts his tie and gets in the car and drives off.

i call 911.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats an f'd up story.
Old 02-09-2006, 05:24 PM

when i was a kid i was sitting in the car at the post office while my mom ran in. the po was in a strip mall and there was a mailbox along the sidewalk. 2 cars approach the mailbox from opposite directions and arrive at the same time. heres a diagram:

-----------------------mb-------------------sidewalk
<font color="white"> .........................</font> car rac

both drivers get out and start yelling at each other. i was here first, move your car, on and on. funny thing is both these guys are at least 65. in 65 years these guys still havent learned how to resolve simple social situations. now both of them are out of their cars and can easily place the letters in the mailbox. but thats too easy. eventually one guy takes a swing and decks the other old man.

a young guy then breaks it up and berates the old men.