Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2006, 11:28 AM

Default Saw a fight in the street this morning (Trip report)

So I wake up this morning and take my shower as normal. Then I get dressed and I head to work. My drive is going normal and then I get to work. There is a road just outside of the bank that I work at in between us and BoA. My branch manager and investment rep are standing outside talking and having a smoke when I pull up. So I start to head that way to join in the convo when Jeff (investment guy) says wtf? I look behind me and these two guys are in each others face talking [censored]. I couldn’t figure out what happened because there were two car lengths between the two cars because I could see both doors that were open. Anyway, there is a considerable diff. in how big the one guy was compared to the other guy. What was funny is the smaller guy was the one in the bigger guys face. The larger guy was trying to calm the other guy down from what I could tell (the bigger guy kinda looked Indian too). Then out of no where the big guy I guess gets mad and decked the other guy right in the face and then they were trading punches and wrestling around. My branch manager called the cops to come out there and they actually had one show up pretty quick and take care of the situation. Not sure what really happened because I had to get inside but I am assuming the cop arrested both guys or did something to them.

Anyone else seen anything like this happen before because I found it to be pretty amusing.
Old 02-09-2006, 11:48 AM

Default Re: Saw a fight in the street this morning (Trip report)

Old 02-09-2006, 12:26 PM

...and then. this one time. at band camp...
Old 02-09-2006, 01:05 PM

reminds me of high school.

we'd always get in a circle around the kids fighting so it took the teachers longer to break it up. you should done that.
Old 02-09-2006, 01:12 PM

You need to work on your storytelling.

Then out of no where the big guy I guess gets mad and decked the other guy right in the face and then they were trading punches and wrestling around.

This is where you dropped the ball. You need to give more details than just this. If this is as interesting as it gets, this story isn't worth telling.

Also, paragraphs would be nice.

Cup
Old 02-09-2006, 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Anyone else seen anything like this happen before because I found it to be pretty amusing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhh... just be in any parking lot in America after a club lets out.

There's at least 1 fight every night.
Old 02-09-2006, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I wake up this morning and take my shower as normal. Then I get dressed and I head to work. My drive is going normal and then I get to work.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, THIS is where he dropped the ball.
Old 02-09-2006, 03:01 PM

Okay so I'm working at a bank as an assistant manager (this was bout 2 years ago now) and there are 2 people at the teller windows next to each other. Big dude and little dude. Little dude had no concept of personal space (he just got really close to whoever he was near not in a queer way or anything he just didn't understand personal boundries) so little dude is leaning closer to big dude than he should have been. Big Dude tells him to back up and little dude does, but a minute later he is again leaning closer than he should.

"Nigga back the F*** up and stop looking at my PIN number"
is what I hear big dude say (I'm in the back office)

I look out at lobby and little dude has backed up again, but less than a minute later BD is yelling again and starts to insult LD. LD actually does the right thing and walks away, actually leaving the bank. My employee in the back office with me says
"He'll be back"
"Why is that"
"I have his ID and social security card cause I was gonna open an account for him, I'm on the phone with chexsystems now."
"Oh, hehe"

3 minutes later LD walks back in from the grocery store (I wokred in a bank in a Grocery store) and walks back up to the window. BD is still there and starts in on him.

"Oh the little b*tch came back" things like that.

LD just says nothing and stays away from the guy, then suddenly BD's girlfriend says
"Stop checking me out you little perv."
"What??? I wasn't evne looking at you" is LD's response
"Oh so I ain't pretty enough for you????? F*** you nigga"

Then she hauls off and smacks him, LD responds and smacks her back, then BD grabs him and tosses him on the ground they start wrestling around and I go get the cop on duty in the Grocery store (I worked in the ghetto)

The on duty cop looks like Brock Lesnar but 8 inches taller (I'm 6'2" and he had at least 6" on me) he grabs both asshats by their collars and drags them apart.
"Tell me what happened"
Both idiots start talking at once, he puts his hands in between them and says
"BOth of you STFU. You (pointing at LD) what happened?"
LD starts to talk and BD interuppts him
Cop "If you don't STFU I'm gonna take off my badge and I'll show you an asswhoopin' now STFU"

At this point the entire bank (we were busy as all hell as it was Friday the 4th so we had payroll rush and SSI rush on the same day) is laughing and cheering the cop.

He has to threaten both guys a few more times, finally he just seperates them and ends up arresting both of them for outstanding warrants.

I left the bank about 6 months later but before every meeting we'd rewatch that security footage just for giggles, we took that tape out of the rotation just so we wouldn't overwrite it by accident.
Old 02-09-2006, 03:11 PM

dead,

Now that's a [censored] trip report about seeing a fight.

J
Old 02-09-2006, 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He has to threaten both guys a few more times, finally he just seperates them and ends up arresting both of them for outstanding warrants.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the best part IMO [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]