Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2006, 11:21 AM

Default Re: Due Process for the Minority Opinion

[ QUOTE ]
I think the tendency among BluffThis is to assume that anyone who disagrees with BluffThis is a troll.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-28-2006, 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think the tendency among BluffThis is to assume that anyone who disagrees with BluffThis is a troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Not so much. BluffTHIS disagrees with me and he doesn't think I'm a troll.
Old 12-28-2006, 01:20 PM

iron,

I will grant that skidoo is not the kind of one-linerish obnoxious troll that canis and others are. But he is the kind of intellectually dishonest or massively stupid troll similar to others I have talked about in the past. Merely reading some random posts in his history won't show this. You need to read whole threads and his posts in the context of same. The best example is Boro's "what prevents evolution" thread. He stated and continued to assert, several contrary to scientifc fact assertions about the way evolution, and speciation in particular, happens. He has a creationist/ID agenda and will twist any fact into some false or illogical contortion to make his bogus "points".

If the mods don't agree with labeling him a troll, then they should allow posters in SMP to call him an idiot. It won't be an insult, but merely a statement of fact. Similar to how any poster in a strategy forum constantly asserting and providing "justifications" that 2+2=3 would be.

And I will state again that his previous account histories are very relevant. That's what serious trolls do, create new accounts when they are recognized and called out for what they are.

Regarding non-poker playing posters, Borodog is an excellent poster, even though he and I disagree on many philosophical and political matters. He is making a contribution. The types of non-poker playing posters like Skidoo aren't however.
Old 12-28-2006, 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The fact is that your posting history under previous accounts is highly relevant here. You just don't want to focus on it because you have trolled under previous accounts.

And note one thing. This is a poker site that has non-strat forums for poker players to discuss other things in life. It doesn't cater to politics/philosophy trolls who have little or no interest in poker (well except for a couple mods like Dids). Which is why besides the fact you are obviously a troll with mulitple posting accounts, that none here gives a [censored] about your whining.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't especially care for the smell of troll feces in the morning.

Once again, a completely fluffy personal attack from you. The irony is quite rich, actually, as you are providing a useful example of the type of trolling under the guise of discovering a troll that I am referring to here. Where, precisely, do you imagine I have trolled? Show me the exact words. The longer you blabber on without satisfying so simple and routine a request, the more obvious it becomes that it is you who are the troll, digging your own hole. Too funny.

Reread the first two points in the second paragraph of my OP, if you are having trouble understanding.

[ QUOTE ]
The types of non-poker playing posters like Skidoo aren't however.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's an assumption only a true troll would post.
Old 12-28-2006, 02:05 PM

Accuser: "you're a troll"
Troll: "am not! you are!"
Accuser: "you're still a troll"
Accuser: "you were a troll under previous accounts"
Troll: "nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah I can't hear you cuz I put my fingers in my ear"
Old 12-28-2006, 02:12 PM

Wrong.

You called me a troll. The onus was then on you to back up your claim by showing where I was out of line.

No such evidence, but much wasted bandwidth, has been forthcoming. Therefore, you are the troll.
Old 12-28-2006, 02:14 PM

this thread is neither educational, nor entertaining to me.

expect it to be locked soon.
Old 12-28-2006, 02:16 PM

You're not worth doing a proof in detail on. Any poster in SMP with half a brain, whether religious believer or agnostic/atheist, knows that you are a troll. All the proof needed is in that evolution thread I referenced above.

If some mod with extra time on his hands takes the time to compare IP addresses, which other account(s) is yours going to match?
Old 12-28-2006, 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Shake,

I've decided against humoring the "all ID posters are the same person" posts. The screwball who started the "Sharkey" line of questioning with me was harassing someone else (Carded) with the same accusation just before I registered. I don't attempt off-the-wall rhetorical diversions on others, nor will I encourage such tactics with a response.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sharkey was labelled as a troll earlier this year, so you came back as Skidoo in order to evade detection.

It's blatantly obvious that you and Sharkey are the same poster. I defy anyone to compare Sharkey's posts with Skidoo's posts and no coming to the same conclusion.

The problem people have with Sharkey/Skidoo is that his arguments are intellectually dishonest, and he makes his posts as ambiguous as possible in order to be able to continually move the goalposts whenever anyone points out the fallacies in his arguments.

Cue Sharkey/Skidoo asking me to cite examples of the above.
Cue him ignoring these examples, or denying that they prove my point.
Rinse and repeat.
Old 12-28-2006, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wrong.

You called me a troll. The onus was then on you to back up your claim by showing where I was out of line.

No such evidence, but much wasted bandwidth, has been forthcoming. Therefore, you are the troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sharkey replied with the exact same thing when I called him a troll earlier this year.

Edit/MH: Thread locked as has lost any ATF value.

Closed Thread