also post a pic of your dad
Old 02-08-2006, 05:42 PM

Default Re: Most unexplainable thing thats ever happened to you

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have dealt with ghosts a lot in my lifetime. The house I currently live in is haunted and a lot of unexplainable things happen. I'll just give the most crazy one.

This happened at my old house. About a year after my father passed away, we were having a Halloween Party at my house. My buddies and I all dressed up as Batman Villians that year and one guy came dressed as Batman. After many drinks, people started staging fights and taking pictures of Batman fighting various villains. One of the pictures was taken in front of a huge atrium door in our family room. When the picture was developed, it came out as it should have with me (the riddler) holding Batman in a full nelson, but there was an extra character in the picture. As clear as anything else in the picture is my father's reflection in the atrium door window. He was smiling.

[/ QUOTE ]

double exposure. ghosts dont exist.

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't my camera, my father had been dead about a year, and this was the second or third of several rolls of film. How would this person have a picture of my father on the same roll they used that night for it to double expose? Nice try though.

[/ QUOTE ]

well it may not be a double exposure, but there are much more simple explinations than "it must be a ghost".

[/ QUOTE ]

When it is a spot on reflection of my father, I'm gonna go out on that limb and say it's a ghost.

Meh what's the use? If you don't believe ghosts exist, I'm not gonna try and make you. To each his own.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it was an alien that took the form of your father just like in Contact. Maybe it was Xenu and he came to tell you that he wanted you to be his successor and rule the universe! But you insulted him by thinking he was a ghost.
Old 02-08-2006, 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Post the picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At work right now. Once I get home I'll look for it to post.
Old 02-08-2006, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have dealt with ghosts a lot in my lifetime. The house I currently live in is haunted and a lot of unexplainable things happen. I'll just give the most crazy one.

This happened at my old house. About a year after my father passed away, we were having a Halloween Party at my house. My buddies and I all dressed up as Batman Villians that year and one guy came dressed as Batman. After many drinks, people started staging fights and taking pictures of Batman fighting various villains. One of the pictures was taken in front of a huge atrium door in our family room. When the picture was developed, it came out as it should have with me (the riddler) holding Batman in a full nelson, but there was an extra character in the picture. As clear as anything else in the picture is my father's reflection in the atrium door window. He was smiling.

[/ QUOTE ]

double exposure. ghosts dont exist.

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't my camera, my father had been dead about a year, and this was the second or third of several rolls of film. How would this person have a picture of my father on the same roll they used that night for it to double expose? Nice try though.

[/ QUOTE ]

well it may not be a double exposure, but there are much more simple explinations than "it must be a ghost".

[/ QUOTE ]

When it is a spot on reflection of my father, I'm gonna go out on that limb and say it's a ghost.

[/ QUOTE ]

what's funny about this is, you say "i'm gonna go out on a limb" which is what people usually say sarcastically when they are stating the obvious.. but what you are saying really is going out on a limb
Old 02-08-2006, 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Post the picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather see a pic of his mom.
Old 02-08-2006, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Post the picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather see a pic of his mom.

[/ QUOTE ]

Believe me, you wouldn't.
Old 02-08-2006, 05:57 PM

Location: My Avatar is Cursed for my Teams. Please don\'t curse my burger.

I have heard from too many trusted, non LCD taking friends, that they have seen something that they swear is a ghost to totally discount them.
Old 02-08-2006, 05:59 PM

A while back I tried to play a practical joke on a buddy of mine. It was about a year after his father had passed away, and he was throwing this halloween party. Well, everybody gets drunk and starts clowning around in these batman outfits, so I slink out to my car and get a lifesize cardboard replica of his father's torso and face that I had done up at Kinko's earlier that day. I hear the rough-housing getting louder and see the flash of a camera, so I figure the timing's perfect and sneak around to the front of the house. Just as I sneak this cutout of his dad into the atrium window, I notice that his dad is [censored] standing right there behind everyone with a smile on his face! At first it really freaked me out, but then I realized it was just a reflection of my cardboard cutout in a hall mirror. I started laughing, but then I noticed this Star Wars cloud city pig guard action figure staring at me from the middle of the front lawn. It was smiling.
Old 02-08-2006, 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have heard from too many trusted, non LCD taking friends, that they have seen something that they swear is a ghost to totally discount them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe they're not on LCD, but they must be on something. Maybe PSP.