Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2006, 12:43 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 11/29

IPP147,

I completely agree with you but is it really worth Doug coming here every week for what we are getting???? It sure seems to me that it is more to make us feel like we are getting some thing than any thing. The improvements in last few months have been very very minute at best and I have also stated I am not trying to be rude to Doug personally. I did get a little upset with his response to our asking for higher max buy In's as I am really wondering why they (full tilt) are so reluctant to do this?? Oddly this isn't one of my major issues with full tilt it is just the straw that broke the camel's back. The lag issue is long going and still not any better and the resizable table issue is getting sickening long. Also I would like to add that your latest blame on the lag issue being the programs we run is total malarkey. I use poker office and we just recently got to use this with full tilt and before that I was using nothing and I still had the lag and disconnection problem so PLEASE try again! This is not a rant and I am not trying to be a troll this is a wake up call.

Doug perhaps if you have not already maybe you should look around the forums and read all the full tilt posts and see how many people have left your site due to these issues and see how many are seriously getting ready to leave in the near future if things are not corrected quickly. I think you should also look at how many are saying the wish they didn't have to leave or that will return when the problems are fixed. This should tell you that they like the potential of your site but just can't bare the problems and lack of features that can found at other sites! You seem more worried about offending some donkey that plays 150 hands a week over an issue of raising the min buy in on a table than you are about keeping players that play thousands of hands a day every day.
Old 11-30-2006, 04:01 PM

FTPDoug - when is the software going to be fixed so that the lobby doesn't pop up when I join a table from the waitlist? It is really annoying.

Please O'please make the default buyin the max. Make the short stacks have to click to buy in for less.
Old 11-30-2006, 04:33 PM

I got this mail from Warren at ftp a month ago:

It has come to my attention that you were told by an affiliate that he could move you to his account for Rakeback purposes. This affiliate was never told he could have any players moved to his account and I apologize for any confusion this has caused. We are unable to move you to that affiliate; however, we have decided to let you choose a different affiliate where we can move your account in order to receive Rakeback. Please email me directly with the affiliate you would like to move to and you can start generating revenue towards your Rakeback as of Nov 1st.

Best Regards,
Warren Woodall
Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Team at Full Tilt Poker

So i maild 6 affiliate and ask if i can sign up for rakeback with an exsisting account and got 6 no`s.
I dident think i was in a rush to do so, and was playing on other sites.
But now it seems the train has left the stasion ?
Old 11-30-2006, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
IPP147,

I completely agree with you but is it really worth Doug coming here every week for what we are getting???? It sure seems to me that it is more to make us feel like we are getting some thing than any thing. The improvements in last few months have been very very minute at best and I have also stated I am not trying to be rude to Doug personally. I did get a little upset with his response to our asking for higher max buy In's as I am really wondering why they (full tilt) are so reluctant to do this??

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is what probably happens. FTP Doug goes to the team meeting and says,

"guys, those 2+2 guys are still banging on about the minimum buy-in, whats happening"

then someone who is probably employed by FT to specifically look at this stuff spouts all sorts of stats like the guys that buy for the minimum generally lose and then redeposit so if we raise the min buy-in they get one go at the table rather than 4 or 5 or whatever.

We only want the minimum buy-in raised so that we can get the fishes money quicker. Full Tilt want the opposite.

I do agree however that is bonkers for FT to open up "Deep Stacked" tables and then letting people buy-in short.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:32 PM

you probably should have mentioned that the FTP manager had specifically said you were allowed to do so.
Old 11-30-2006, 06:06 PM

Reason why they don't want to switch you to rakeback, is the same reason why they don't want to piss of thier affiliates. If you had prior affiliate who you signed up for full tilt and didnt offer rakeback, it's your fault. They get to keep your rakeback. None of the affiliates who don't offer rakeback want to lose players who they acquired to another affiliate just because he or she offered rakeback. It's an unfair advantage.

Once you're under an affiliate, your his bitch.
Old 11-30-2006, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys really need to fix whatever server issue sticks people in the system the fact that if (or when) I get booted from it and cant immediately log back on is, frankly, unacceptable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please make, and keep this problem a priority untill it is fixed.
Old 11-30-2006, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Reason why they don't want to switch you to rakeback, is the same reason why they don't want to piss of thier affiliates. If you had prior affiliate who you signed up for full tilt and didnt offer rakeback, it's your fault. They get to keep your rakeback. None of the affiliates who don't offer rakeback want to lose players who they acquired to another affiliate just because he or she offered rakeback. It's an unfair advantage.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never was under any affiliate.
I sign up thru there web site.
saw a post on cr that said i can get rakeback with an exsisting account, maild them my info.
got a replay that it dident work.
but i can choose a new one.
now i cant get a new one.
Old 11-30-2006, 06:15 PM

I'm a limit player, but the more posts like this one I see the more tempted I am to start shortstacking NLHE. It's obviously a great strategy if just having a small stack can tilt people this hard and make them try to get sites to outlaw it.
Old 11-30-2006, 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I never was under any affiliate.
I sign up thru there web site.
saw a post on cr that said i can get rakeback with an exsisting account, maild them my info.
got a replay that it dident work.<--------------I Lost you at this line
but i can choose a new one.
now i cant get a new one.

[/ QUOTE ]