Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2006, 03:00 PM

Default FTP Answers 11/29

For reference, previous answers thread:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...Number=8143843

1. New store items WHEN?!?!
-It looks like we'll be adding 7-10 new store items within two weeks. It will mostly be electronics.

2. CUSTOM FILTERS PLZ
-The next update (within the aforementioned two weeks) will have the further breaking down of the hold'em lobby. It's not quite custom filtering, but it's pretty close. There is a planned next phase which probably won't be for a while, but should address all remaining concerns about filtering.

3. When are the mixed games coming?
-This is getting a little repetitive as an answer, but "within two weeks!"

4. I don't think anyone really wants larger tables, except maybe that guy with 10 monitors... and him alone.
-You'd actually be surprised how many people want larger tables. People with bad eyesite, people who only play one table and like to be immersed, etc. So yeah, if we do the % choices, 150% will almost definitely be one of the options.

5. longer blind levels in sngs (slightly longer in mtts too)
-Almost definitely not going to happen. Our SNGs take the same amount of time giving the same number of hands on average as any others, it just feels different because of how often the blinds go up (they just go up a smaller amount).

6. antes in multitable sngs
-The 90 player (and 54 player $50 6-max) SNGs now have antes. The 45 player SNGs still don't. Choices, baby!

7. a 10/20 blind level in mtts
-This is something I've been meaning to put in for a while. If not for all MTTs, many. Probably something for early in the new year.

8. How about adding a $75+$3.75 level for Heads-Up SNG's
-How about $80 + $4? Just added them.

9. Can you comment on the recent banning of TLK due to obvious collusion on the high stakes HU tables?
-OMG a $25,000 pot and $0.50 rake?!??!

10. 3/6-5/10-8/16 HU limit tables please.
-Okay. They should be there within a few hours.

11. You guys should change the last hand history window to show a lot more of the HH so I don't have to scroll through 100 lines to find out what happened in the last hand.
-Agreed, this is annoying. I was thinking it would be cool if it was detachable like the regular table chat box. Then you could make it as tall as you wanted.

12. Emailed tournament summaries please. Or at least write in the hand history finish place and money won.
-Both are planned, probably not for a while longer though (2-3 months is my best guess). We implemented the emailing of tournament winnings first, which should be in the next release.

13. It would be nice if you had a rebuy button on the table that just automatically capped me off without popping the menu up.
-This is planned, I don't have a timeline though. It'll probably be an option for the automatic rebuy.

14. The FT response to these threads has been quite insulting. Confiscation of customer funds is a serious action, but FT doesn't seem to think it's a very big deal.
-Exactly what response has been insulting? We think fraud and the resulting confiscation of funds is an extremely big deal, and don't take such actions lightly.

15. The reason they don't make the min buy in much larger is the same reason they don't do allot of the stuff we are asking for they are ignorant, arrogant and seemingly just too damn lazy.
-I know you are but what am I!? Actually, we're still discussing the min and default buy-in situation internally. I haven't really been convinced in either direction. I think we can agree that raising the min and default is a good thing for good players, but is that a good thing for the game overall? With the new deep tables, the min is 50bbs and the default is 100bbs, so if you absolutely can't stand some short stacks in your game, that seems like a good alternative. I realize some of you feel that 50bbs is still too low, but I've been watching the deep tables pretty closely and I've seen way more truly deep stacked tables (above the .15/.30 level) than tables full of 50bb-ers.

16. Hey Doug, I discovered what I think might be a bug this weekend.
- Anyone who is still seeing bad lag after the next release or has found what they think is a reproducable bug, please read the following thread:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...Number=8219261

Doug
Old 11-29-2006, 03:03 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 11/29

[ QUOTE ]
-It looks like we'll be adding 7-10 new store items within two weeks. It will mostly be electronics.

[/ QUOTE ]

NICE!
Old 11-29-2006, 03:15 PM

Location: So I put two and two together and decided - you\'re pissin\' me off.

Thank you for your answers.

I seem to recall that in one of your previous threads, you mentioned that vacation packages may be a way to use Full Tilt Points. Any info on that?
Old 11-29-2006, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NICE!

[/ QUOTE ]
yea, that is awesome
Old 11-29-2006, 03:23 PM

Nice, especially the electronics.

Any thoughts on allowing you to increase the rate of FPP accumulation once you reach a certain number of FPP each month (similar to how pokerstars FPPs are accumulated)?
Old 11-29-2006, 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

9. Can you comment on the recent banning of TLK due to obvious collusion on the high stakes HU tables?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2006, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
15. The reason they don't make the min buy in much larger is the same reason they don't do allot of the stuff we are asking for they are ignorant, arrogant and seemingly just too damn lazy.
-I know you are but what am I!? Actually, we're still discussing the min and default buy-in situation internally. I haven't really been convinced in either direction. I think we can agree that raising the min and default is a good thing for good players, but is that a good thing for the game overall? With the new deep tables, the min is 50bbs and the default is 100bbs, so if you absolutely can't stand some short stacks in your game, that seems like a good alternative. I realize some of you feel that 50bbs is still too low, but I've been watching the deep tables pretty closely and I've seen way more truly deep stacked tables (above the .15/.30 level) than tables full of 50bb-ers.

[/ QUOTE ]
Think about it this way: if the minimum is raised, some people might be angry that they can't buy in as low anymore, while some people will be happy that there aren't as many short stacks. However, if the DEFAULT buy-in is raised, then you're making people happy (i.e. most 2+2ers and the like) but you're not really pissing off anyone, because they STILL have the opportunity to buy-in for whatever they like.

While I personally would like the minimum buy-in raised, I don't think there's ANY reason the DEFAULT buy-in shouldn't be raised.
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't get it. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Store items: Awesome awesome awesome! Can't wait!

Different table sizes: Be sure to not try and aim for specific percentages, but for what fits well on certain screen resolutions.

FTPDoug: I think it's really really cool that you take the time to post all that you have, and I, as well as many others here, truly thank you for it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2006, 04:00 PM

Care to address any of the security related issued raised in the 11/22 thread too?
Old 11-29-2006, 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Care to address any of the security related issued raised in the 11/22 thread too?

[/ QUOTE ]
No, but not because I don't care. I just don't have any answers for those issues yet. I'm keeping a list of any concerns/questions that have been brought up that I haven't addressed (and think need to be addressed), and will strive to eventually get to all of them.

Doug
Old 11-29-2006, 04:24 PM

why don't you guys allow people to link old accounts to Rakeback? it is only business lost.

i would personally move all my gaming from stars sng's and ub ring games to you guys.