Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2006, 09:27 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 11/29

You need to let us have unlimited low stakes heads up no limit tables. If you join all 4 you can just sit out when someone you don't like joins and basically have a monopoly on the tables. Not to mention that just isn't enough tables as it is and there will probably be tons of waiting lists.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:49 PM

Please unlimit the number of 3/6 NL HU tables. Every other game seems to generate a new table once the others are all full, but not this level and its really annoying!
Old 11-29-2006, 09:56 PM

You guys really need to fix whatever server issue sticks people in the system the fact that if (or when) I get booted from it and cant immediately log back on is, frankly, unacceptable.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys really need to fix whatever server issue sticks people in the system the fact that if (or when) I get booted from it and cant immediately log back on is, frankly, unacceptable.

[/ QUOTE ]

yah whats with the "player is alread logged on" or something like that? and it wont even let you log back on after you been booted.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
12. Emailed tournament summaries please. Or at least write in the hand history finish place and money won.
-Both are planned, probably not for a while longer though (2-3 months is my best guess). We implemented the emailing of tournament winnings first, which should be in the next release.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy easy fix, Batman! Just ask PT Pat what to put in the hand history file and he'll do the rest. We know it's not hard since most other sites seem to change their HH format with every f'ing update. This woud be so sweet...

[ QUOTE ]
14. The FT response to these threads has been quite insulting. Confiscation of customer funds is a serious action, but FT doesn't seem to think it's a very big deal.
-Exactly what response has been insulting? We think fraud and the resulting confiscation of funds is an extremely big deal, and don't take such actions lightly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Forget the haters. I appreciate FT's dedication to keeping costs down by busting scammers hard. If anything, maybe you can pitch for a better-run Fraud Department as a benefit to both those wrongfully accused and most of the rest of us who don't cheat and will never be accused of such.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:40 PM

This is the stupidest thing ever... booted and I can sign back on for like 3-4 mins after every other site comes back.
~J
Old 11-29-2006, 11:58 PM

Just got a cashout in like 3 minutes, is that new? can we keep it?!?
Old 11-30-2006, 12:03 AM

I was just sitting at two NL60 Deepstack tables with not a single player having more than $25. If I wanted to play NL25 I would go play NL25.
Old 11-30-2006, 01:42 AM

hadn't played on FT in a while, decided to play some hands on there tonight. got disconnected not once, twice, three times, four times, five times, but finally gave up the sixth time. how long have you guys been working to fix this??? keep up the good work.

-trebek
Old 11-30-2006, 03:13 AM

Doug, have you guys thought any more about allowing a screen name change every 6 months? Probably <5% of your customers would take advantage of this so you don't have to worry about support being swamped with requests.