Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2006, 04:43 PM

Default Re: I fought the law, and.... (trip report)

[ QUOTE ]
I call BS. Why would you ever mention you've been smoking? Sure you said you meant cigarettes, but why would that be relevent in any situation you can possibly be in? Why would he give a [censored] if you've been doing something completely legal? I call BS but I do give you a polite golf clap for your imagination. You should try writing short stories.

[ QUOTE ]
I mention I've been smoking (I meant cigarettes, but it was a double entendre type situation)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We were bantering. I had my hands out the window and mentioned I had learned that trick from an MP. We started talking, and I was coughing pretty badly (think Im coming down with something, stupid lecture theaters) and he mentioned it. I said I oughta stop smoking, which is true, and now that I think about it, is a pretty clear indication of cigarettes, but whatever. This may also have been caused by the fact that my contacts over the last week have really been drying my eyes out, I look bloodshot nearly 24-7.

To the guy who said he wanted to light one up in houston, Im here, PM me, Im down.

About the chick, I will have a full trip report to follow, cuz there's one last date coming up this week. Im not sure if the OP mentioned this, but she's got a twin sister who's definitely straight. So even if I strike out with this one, I might be able to get the sister.
Old 02-05-2006, 04:57 PM

"I didn't know I couldn't do that"

funny story
Old 02-05-2006, 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I call BS. Why would you ever mention you've been smoking? Sure you said you meant cigarettes, but why would that be relevent in any situation you can possibly be in? Why would he give a [censored] if you've been doing something completely legal? I call BS but I do give you a polite golf clap for your imagination. You should try writing short stories.

[ QUOTE ]
I mention I've been smoking (I meant cigarettes, but it was a double entendre type situation)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

as an excuse for his eyes being red?