Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2006, 04:20 AM

Default Re: Parlaying a threesome

[ QUOTE ]
PB,

I'm pretty sure that anyone who comes to OOT for advice re: how to pull off a threesome is unlikely to ever participate in one.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a valid point. I'm really not sure why, after several months of not associating with you people, I came back to figure out how to get into a threesome, when most of you have never been in a twosome.
Old 11-26-2006, 04:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why not start banging girl B and go out with her and find a third for the two of you?

Seems like the simplest solution.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually asked another friend of mine about this, and his answer was "Why don't you just start [censored] the othe broad," which seems like the right idea.
Old 11-26-2006, 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wait i am confused it sounds like there are three women in this story who is offering what

[/ QUOTE ]

There are two women, although I admit I'm kinda being a bitch about it.

There's this one girl, we'll call her Girl A, who I've been [censored]. There is this other girl, Girl B, who was good friends with Girl A's roommate freshman year, who has wanted to hook up with Girl A since then. Girl B told Girl A that she wanted to have a threesome between Girl B, Girl A and myself.

EDIT: Girl A is not my girlfriend. Girl B lives across the street from me and I see her either on the street, or at various bars all the time, and just [censored] Girl B is not entirely out of the question.

[/ QUOTE ]

take girl b out then and find a girl c to her liking and there is your 3some
Old 11-26-2006, 04:52 AM

Like my mate Ricky C always said, "Make the threesome HER fantasy."
Old 11-26-2006, 07:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wait i am confused it sounds like there are three women in this story who is offering what

[/ QUOTE ]

There are two women, although I admit I'm kinda being a bitch about it.

There's this one girl, we'll call her Girl A, who I've been [censored]. There is this other girl, Girl B, who was good friends with Girl A's roommate freshman year, who has wanted to hook up with Girl A since then. Girl B told Girl A that she wanted to have a threesome between Girl B, Girl A and myself.

EDIT: Girl A is not my girlfriend. Girl B lives across the street from me and I see her either on the street, or at various bars all the time, and just [censored] Girl B is not entirely out of the question.

[/ QUOTE ]

take girl b out then and find a girl c to her liking and there is your 3some

[/ QUOTE ]

HEY PEACHY U GOT THE 3SUNM HOOK HUP?
Old 11-26-2006, 07:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My girl leans over to me and says "This girl has wanted to hook up with me for the last two years," which is cool. Then she says "She's given me an open invitation that if I'm ever with a guy and we want a third, she'd be happy to do it." [censored] awesome. Then she leans over to me and says "The offer is still open."

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like she wants it.

[ QUOTE ]
At the time, I wasn't completely sure how to react, but the girl I'm with very quickly said that it's basically not gonna happen, simply because she's really not interested in being with another girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like she isn't sure she wants it and/or wouldn't know how to think of herself if she went through with it.

I think if you can convince her that you will not think badly of her for doing this you should be able to get her to do it. Why not start of with some voyeurism of her getting to watch (video or live) you and girl C or you two putting on a show for girl C. I.e., slowly start to involve the three of you into the act. Assuming girl C is into you or so into girl B she is willing to go for the "long" seduction.
Old 11-26-2006, 01:12 PM

Start self harming, when she notices and asks why you are doing this. Just start crying and say

"I hate myself for never having a threesome"

This 'may' freak her out, but....she will have to do her bit or the guilt will eat her up
Old 11-26-2006, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Start self harming, when she notices and asks why you are doing this. Just start crying and say

This 'may' freak her out, but....she will have to do her bit or the guilt will eat her up

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite possibly the worst advice ever?

I really like Mason's idea, but is it going to work as Girl B seems to like Girl A only.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:25 PM

Start doing girl B but don't stop doing girl A. Now find a nice girl C together with girl B and ask girl A to find a girl D with whom she DOES want to do it, taken that she is curious but is not comfy with girl B. Now you have already had your 3some with girl B and C but also can invite girl A over while you are with girl B and girl D, now you have Yourself, girl B AND girl D to convince girl A to do it. AND after she is concvinced don't forget to get girl C who is coincidentially just knocking on the door. Have fun.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahhaahaa