Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2006, 09:19 AM

Location: /goggles fill up with tears / oh crap hold on can\'t see anything
Default Re: EAGLES NFC EAST CHAMPS

[ QUOTE ]
Yea, cuz this eagles team is really headed in the right direction. Their time to win has since past, and McNabb is a sensitive guy and no longer liked by the city. He also now has a torn MCL, which is not good for quarterbacks, especially mobile ones.

I am not saying cut him. If he could be traded for somewhat equitable talent, I would do it in a heartbeat. And no, Ricky Williams is not equitable talent.

[/ QUOTE ]

there is no non-QB in the NFL who can match mcnabb's value. not many teams will be looking to trade their established good QB for a question mark.
Old 11-21-2006, 01:46 PM

They will go nowhere with Andy Reid as head coach. His play calling is some of the worst Ive ever seen. Cosistantly going for a pass play on 3and inches or pitching the ball on 3 and forever always pissed me off. He has no business running an offense. And until their receivers can catch a ball and their defense can complete tackles, they are destined for the toilet. My season tix are useless the rest of this season. I cant even watch this pathetic bunch if this is the output they give us.
Old 11-21-2006, 03:10 PM

Thank you. The defense is just old, but a couple years ago they were incredible. The McNabb-Reid tandem blew every good chance they had, and now that the defense isnt good they just totally suck. The mistakes of McNabb and Reid are just magnified now because of the added pressure now that the D is no good.
Old 11-21-2006, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My season tix are useless the rest of this season. I cant even watch this pathetic bunch if this is the output they give us.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take em.
Old 11-21-2006, 03:30 PM

WTF @ everything Hoya's said in this thread.

Yeah, Andy Reid needs to hire an O-Coordinator who can play-call. Other than that, WTF?

Who the hell are you trading away McNabb for? Like capone said, there's probably no non-QB in the league that's worth McNabb right now.
Old 11-21-2006, 03:43 PM

Andy Reid is no good for more reasons that just the play calling. Such as getting his team to try. McNabb could be traded for draft picks, and I would be completely fine with that. There are lots of ways you could get somewhat equitable talent in return for him, I dont really understand why it has to be a straight QB for QB deal.
Old 11-21-2006, 04:09 PM

FYI if you want to debate the merits of the Eagles, McNabb, etc independent of any potential impact on Sports Betting, you should take it to Sporting Events.

Not going to lock this or anything, but most of it really isn't super-relevant to the topic of sports betting...
Old 11-22-2006, 12:42 AM

" Is he one of the top 5 QBs in the league? Obviously. But the time to win as an Eagle for him has gone by."

Wait, so 27 QBs in the league need to get dumped as well? What logic is this?

"If you are gonna call people rediculously ignorant, you could spell the word right."

He meant to say reedikalus.
Old 11-23-2006, 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wrote a 200 word post with no provisions about changing my mind if the Giants lose a tossup game and the Eagles win as a 7 pt favorite, you quote 2 words with your "I told you so" reply a week later. Kill yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

you made the claim that they were done, then somehting that was most likely going to happen happened the next week and then they aren't done???? that makes no sense.

watch the namecalling, both sides -P
Old 11-24-2006, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
then somehting that was most likely going to happen happened the next week and then they aren't done????

[/ QUOTE ]

That was you talking, not me. Thanks for playing.