Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2006, 03:34 PM

Default Re: Neteller doesn\'t pay and doesn\'t seem to care. Are they going broke?

This is VERY strange because i have successfully withdrawn a few times from Neteller. Very speedy.

Connect your bank account to your neteller account, and request a withdrawal. It'll happen.
Old 11-16-2006, 03:46 PM

Default Re: Neteller doesn\'t pay and doesn\'t seem to care. Are they going brok

I signed up for Neteller over a year ago. They called to verify, took about 5 minutes. I don't recall ever sending them copies of anything. I've withdrawn a number of times since. Never a problem.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:58 PM

Default Re: Neteller doesn\'t pay and doesn\'t seem to care. Are they going brok

Not a problem here in Canada either.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I signed up for Neteller over a year ago. They called to verify, took about 5 minutes. I don't recall ever sending them copies of anything. I've withdrawn a number of times since. Never a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here
Old 11-16-2006, 05:21 PM

Default Re: Neteller doesn\'t pay and doesn\'t seem to care. Are they going broke?

I think it's impressive that OP waited for more than 20 months after registering to make their first post.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:39 PM

Is there any other bills with your name? I sent electric bill when I verified and that worked without problems.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the phone number thing is a pain in the ass. I live near a state border so I have an address in one state and a cell phone from another.

When they were mailing out the new atm cards i had too put my new address. It wouldn't let me do this because my area code for my phone is from texas but my new address is in new mexico. I called them a few times and they said they would fix it yadda yadda, you can change your address now yadda yadda but it would never work. Finally I just put up a bogus phone 505-555-5555 so i could fix my address. Then they locked my account.

Their CS was rude to me when I called about getting my account unlocked. lots of hassle. I feel for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

My phone number is in a differnt state than where I live. I have to call them and change the adress over the phone. Never a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, see their CS sucks. You must have got a good one. I called about 3 times telling them the issue. they said they would fix it so I could be able to change it online. why they didn't just do it themselves if it was possible i don't know?
Old 11-16-2006, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I suggest you transfer the money to a poker site of your choice and let them send you a check or withrdraw to you bank account from there.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-16-2006, 07:27 PM

Default Re: Skype Out to avoid fees

For those of you that are internationally based, get Skype-Out. You can then call all the EU/UK/USA toll free numbers... toll free [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Damn Linksys et-al trying to charge me premium rate when they offer toll free in the US... lol

John
Old 11-16-2006, 07:53 PM

I have never had a problem cashing out. Checks have always arrived in a timely fashion. To cash out via checks I'm pretty sure you don't need to be certified? I certified years after creating my Neteller account.
When Neteller need/want to talk to me by phone, I email them & let them know I am available for them to ring me within the next xx hours, and they always have.